BSEB Bihar Board 10th Class Examination 2021: Annual Examination of Bihar Board Matriculation 2021 will commence on Wednesday. The test runs from February 17-24. The first day will be Wednesday Science Examination. Section 144 is imposed around the test center to prevent duplication.
The examiner gets access to the test center ten minutes in advance. After this the main gate of the test center will be closed. If a candidate’s access card is lost or missed, admission will be obtained from the Aadhaar number, PAN card, voter card etc. For the first time in the Matriculation Examination, 100% additional options will be offered for each subject. Each question has an additional option. This will facilitate the candidates to answer.
A total of 16 lakh 84 thousand 466 candidates will be put to the test. This includes eight lakhs 37 thousand 803 girls and eight lakhs 46 thousand 663 students. According to the board, half of the total candidates appear in the first term and half the candidates appear in the second term. Due to the large number of candidates, exams are being conducted in two different phases. The first shift will start at 9.30 am and the second shift at 1.45 am. The first shift candidate will have final admission until 9.20pm. Candidates for the second shift will only be able to enter by 1.35pm. Students who come to the center after this will not be admitted.
The image of the candidate will remain in the Northern newspaper
The scanned photo of the photo on the examiner’s access card is in the OMR answer sheet and answer book. This coincides with the OMR answer newspaper and answer paper for the candidate. In this case it is very easy to catch fake students. This arrangement made by the board reduces the number of duplicate students. For the convenience of the candidate, all the details in all OMR answer papers and answer papers are pre-printed in all respects. It includes the candidate’s name, roll number, roll code, content code, etc.
The control room started
The control room for the Matriculation Examination has been opened since Tuesday. The control room runs until February 24th. If there are any problems during this period, contact 0612-2230009.
Instructions to the Candidate:
– Admission will be available at the center with the admission card.
– Use black and blue pens to answer.
– Fill out the OMR answer sheet with a black and blue pen.
– You can go to the test wearing a shoe collection.
– Do not go to the center with any kind of electronic goods.
– Access is granted only by applying a mask to the mouth.
– Answer the objective question and return it within one and a half hours of the examination commencing.
Instructions to centers:
– Take care of social distance during candidate admission.
– At the time of admission, the examiner is thoroughly examined.
– Women police are investigating the girls.
– Two- to three-foot spacing should be placed between the bench-table.
– Section 144 shall be in force within two hundred meters outside the test center.
– Each class has at least two speculum.
– There is a spec hypothesis on 25 testers. After examining the examiner, ula hoaxers must fill out the declaration form.
– There will be a set of ten question papers. The question should be distributed among the students so that they do not have the same question papers as the students sitting next to it.
– Turn off the mobile during the test.
Bihar board chairman Anand Kishore said the preparation of the misconduct-free matriculation exam is complete. All stations will be monitored with CCTV cameras. Videography is provided at each center. In the case of mass misconduct, the examination of the concerned center is canceled.