LPG Gas Subsidy: Amid rising prices of LPG cylinders, the big question is whether or not consumers will get a subsidy in March. How Much Do You Get? Let us tell you how you can find out whether or not the subsidy is on your account. If the subsidy came, how much did it come to? It only takes a few minutes. There are two ways to check the subsidy. The first is through a mobile number registered with Indane, Bharat Gas or HP and the second is by an LPG ID, this ID is written in your Gas Passbook.
After the center, it will be the turn of the states, such an increase in the wages of employees in UP
How to Check Indane LPG Subsidy
- First go to the official website of IOC indianoil.in or https://cx.indianoil.in/ and click this link.
- Click on the photo of the LPG cylinder, the Complaint box opens here Write ‘Subsidy Status’ and click on the Procedure button.
- Click on the ‘Subsidy Related’ option. Click on ‘Receive Subsidy’ below.
- A new dialog box opens, where there are 2 options, a registered mobile number and an LPG ID
- Select your gas connection to the mobile, otherwise enter a 17-digit LPG ID.
- After entering the LPG ID, check and submit.
- Fill in as many details as the booking date and then you will see the subsidy information.
- If you wish, you can find information from the customer care number 1800-233-3555.
If you reserve a cylinder from HP or BPCL there is a regular website for this.
SBI customers need to settle this work quickly, otherwise the account will be closed!
Check through the regular website
- You go to http://mylpg.in/
- Enter your 17 digit LPG ID
- Enter the registered mobile number, fill in the captcha code and continue
- OTP comes with your mobile number
- Create a password by entering your e-mail id on the next page
- The activation link will appear in the e-mail, click it
- Your account will be activated as soon as you click the link, after that you will go to mylpg.in and log in.
- If your Aadhaar card is linked to an LPG account, click on it
- This is followed by the view cylinder booking history / subsidy transfer option.
- From here you will know whether the subsidy has been transferred to your bank account or not. The subsidy on domestic gas is available only to those who do not exceed 10 lakhs per annum. If the husband and wife earn 10 lakhs they will not get LPG subsidy.