CPO and cottonseed oil, including mustard, soybean, groundnut oil seeds, plunged into the local oil-and-oil market Thursday after the fall in oil prices abroad. The adulteration of any common oil in mustard has been banned since June 8, market sources said. Due to the ban on blading in mustard, soybean degam and crude palm oil (CPO) demand has been affected, causing the price of other oilseeds to suffer from pressure and loss. Traders said there was no demand in the market. Due to this, the Malaysian Exchange fell by half on Thursday.
Sarsan Dadri Rs
On weak demand, Sarson Dana and Sarson Dadri fell by Rs 100 and Rs 200 per quintal to Rs 7,250-7,300 and Rs 14,500 respectively. The price of mustard pork and bite is closed at Rs 2,330-2,380 and Rs 2,430-2,530 per tin and Rs 30 per kg. On the other hand, soybean Delhi, Indore and soybean decom prices closed at a loss of Rs 250, 200 and 150 respectively. The decline in the price of soybean grain is Rs 100 per quintal.
Also Read: Edible oils have eliminated the cost of common man’s oil, mustard, soy, sunflower, peanut, vegetable and palm oil
The price of cotton seed mill delivery has dropped from Rs 50 to Rs 13,700, he said. The groundnut Dana, groundnut Gujarat and groundnut solvent were processed at 50, 150 and 30 rupees respectively. CPO, Palmolin Delhi and Palmoline Kandla Oil are priced at Rs 150, 200 and 100 per quintal respectively. Prices for other oilseeds remained at their previous levels.
The wholesale price in the market remains as follows – (Rs. Per quintal)
- Mustard Oils – 7,250 – 7,300 (42 percent conditional price) Rs.
- Peanuts – 5,870 – 6,015 Rs.
- Distribution of groundnut oil mill (Gujarat) – Rs 14,600
- Peanut solvent refined oil costs Rs 2,335 – Rs 2,365 per tin.
- Mustard Oil Dadri – Rs 14,500 per quintal
- Sarson Pakki Ghani – Rs 2,330 -2,380 per tin.
- Sarson Katchi Ghani – Rs 2,430 – Tin Rs 2,530
- Sesame Oil Mill Distribution – Rs 15,000 – Rs 17,500
- Soybean Oil Mill Distribution Delhi – Rs 15,000
- Soybean Mill Distribution Indore – Rs 14,750
- Soybean Oil Digam, Kandla – Rs 13,450
- CPO Ex-Condla – Rs 11,250
- Distribution of Cotton Seed Mill (Haryana) – Rs.
- Palmolin RBD, Delhi- Rs 13,150.
- Pamolin X- Condla – 12,150 (without GST)
- Soybean grain 7,500 – 7,550, soybean loose Rs 7,450 – 7,500
- Maize costs Rs. 3,800