For more than 6 crore EPFO members, some rules have changed since June 1. This decision was taken by the EPFO under the Social Security Code 2020. As per this rule, account holders who do not have an account with Aadhaar after June 1 will not be able to fill out an electronic challan return (ECR). Because of this, it can be difficult for account holders to get shares issued by a company in a PF account. Employees only see their own share in the account.
– EPFO (oc socialepfo) June 7, 2021
As per this rule, all account holders UAN also need to verify Aadhaar. In that case, you should first link your account with the Aadhaar card and check the UAE by visiting the official website of the EPFO so that you do not face any problem with the money deposited by the company. Learn how to link Aadhaar with a PF account.
- First you go to the EPFO portal epfindia.gov.in and follow the steps given …
- Login to epfindia.gov.in
- Go to the ‘e-KYC Portal’ under ‘Online Services’ option and click on the link UAN Aadhaar
- Enter UAN Number and Registered Mobile Number here
- OTP comes with your registered mobile number
- Now enter the OTP and 12 digit Aadhaar numbers
- Then click the Submit button
- Now click on the OTP verification option
- For verification of your Aadhaar details, create an OTP in the mail number registered with your Aadhaar number registered mail.
The EPFO will contact your employer for verification of your Aadhaar-EPF link. Appointment with your EPF Account After verifying your Aadhaar seed, your EPF account will be linked to your Aadhaar number.