Under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund, the central government has so far sent out 2000-2000 rupees to 9,94,67,855 farmers’ accounts in August-November 2021. More than 12.13 crore farmers in the country have registered under the scheme, while 2.80 crore farmers in Uttar Pradesh are benefiting from it. After the panchayat elections in Uttar Pradesh, the village government has changed. Following this change, complaints of cuts and inclusion of people who are taking advantage of old age pensions, widows’ pensions or other government schemes have begun. In such a situation, if the PM Kisan installment is discontinued this time, you should sit at home and check whether you have been named to the 2021 new list or not.
Also Read: A state in eastern India Panchayat Elections: The Model Code of Conduct will come into force on August 24 in this district
You can see the entire village list by visiting PM Kisan Portal. Here you can find out whose money is coming in. Who took the installment and what went wrong on whose account. Let us know those easy steps through which you can easily sit at home.
- First go to the PM Kisan portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Go to the menu bar on the home page and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’. Click / tap the list of beneficiaries here. Once this is done some of these pages will open up on your screen.
Here you select your state from the drop-down menu in the state. After this, select your village name in the second tab, district, third tahsil or sub district, fourth block and fifth. After this, as soon as you click Get Report, the following is the list of the entire village.
Check for this type of error
- First you go to the https://pmkisan.gov.in/ portal
- Here is a map of India under the Payment Success tab.
- Underneath that, the dashboard is written, click
- After clicking it you will open a new page
- This is the Village Dashboard page where you can get the full details of your village.
- First choose the state, then your district, then the tahsil and then your village.
- Then click on the Show button, then click on the button you want to know, the full details will be in front of you
- There are four buttons under the Village Dashboard, if you want to know how farmer data has been reached, then click on received data, pending, click the second button,
Also Read:PM Kisan can double the amount!
Due to these reasons the installment is discontinued
There are many reasons, such as Aadhaar food, Aadhaar card and bank account name changes, Aadhaar authentication failure, PM Kisan episode. Apart from this, the government is also stopping installments of ineligible farmers.