PNB Gold FD: It is very difficult to save gold these days. Often people are very worried about the safety of gold. Many banks offer a locker facility, but charge a fee for it. But if you want to break free from the worry of saving gold at home and earn on it, Punjab National Bank is offering a great opportunity. In Gold FD, gold is perfectly safe, on the other hand, you can make money through it.
“Deposit your jewelery and make money under a gold monetization scheme,” the Punjab National Bank tweeted. Let us tell you that the Reserve Bank of India is trying to import at least gold from abroad. Because of this, the Gold Cash Scheme began.
How much has the price of LPG cylinders increased since the Modi government came? View price list from January 1, 2014 to August 2021
Advantages of a Gold Monetization Scheme
- It’s the same with FD. Where you give gold to the bank you get interest. Upon closing, gold or its bar money is available with interest.
- The Gold FD joint can also be opened.
- Jewelry or coins or anything else made of gold can be invested in it.
- At least 10 grams of gold should be invested in it.
- The duration of this project is from 1 year to 15 years.
- Interest rate
Banks will remain closed for the next 5 days. Muharram is a holiday in these states.
0.50% On 1 Year Gold FD
0.60% on Gold FDs over 1 year and up to 2 years
Gold FDs over 2 years and three years – 0.75%
2.25% pa Interest on medium term deposits
2.50% pa Medium Term Deposit Interest
If you take advantage of the annual interest rate, then you will be charged at a simple interest rate. But if you want interest during maturity, in that case you will get paid at compound interest rate.
EPFO subscribers sit at home, add your nominee, and learn the entire process