Over 12 crore farmers in the country are waiting for the August-September installment of the PM Kisan Summon Fund. The Modi government has begun preparations to release it. If you want to know when you will get 2000 rupees for the 9th installment, check your status first.
To check the status, you can go to PM Kisan’s portal and click on the beneficiary status button on the right. After this a separate page will appear, in which you enter your mobile number or Aadhaar number or bank account number and click Get Data. Something like this unfolds before you.
This will show you the status of your application until the next installment. See the image above for example. Of this, a total of 7 episodes have been received by the beneficiary and the 8th i.e. August-November. This is showing awaiting approval from the state. This means this beneficiary installment will take some time to arrive. That means the state government has not yet approved. The beneficiary will verify the documents provided by the State Government and immediately send it to the Center by signing the RFT.
This is the process of releasing the installments to beneficiaries
- A special web-portal https://pmkisan.gov.in/ has been created for the PM Kisan beneficiaries installment. The beneficiary data is uploaded by the state / UT governments.
- Eligible farmers of the scheme apply online or with the village clerks, revenue officers, designated authorities or agencies. .
- Nodal Officers appointed by State / UT Governments at the Block and District level will closely review the applications and forward them to the State Nodal Officers (SNO)
- State nodal authorities will eventually validate the data and upload it in batches. The beneficiary data is State Nodal Officer, National Information Center (NLC), Public Finance
- SNO Request for Transfer Based on Management System (PFMS) and Bank Verified / Validated Data
- (RFT) to sign.
- Based on the RFT, PFMS issues a Fund Transfer Order (FTO).
- On the FTO basis, the Department of Agriculture, Cooperatives and Farmers Welfare issues sanction orders for the amount quoted in the FTO.
- This amount is transferred to beneficiary bank accounts, which are accredited banks, post offices, rural banks, cooperative banks or any other financial institution