PUBG Mobile Lite is a streamlined version of PUBG Mobile, a global mobile multiplayer sensation. The game is specifically designed for low-specific smartphones and has been gaining huge fan following worldwide.
Like PUBG Mobile, the Lite version of the game receives frequent updates to include game enhancements, skins, weapons, vehicles and more. The 0.20.1 update has recently been released for users globally and you can install the update directly to your phone. Here’s how you can download and install the update on your smartphone.
PUBG Lite 0.20.1 Update Release Date
The new version of PUBG Lite 0.20.1 update is now free for players to easily download the new featured game on the PlayStore. Battle Royale is still at the top, where it releases some regular updates with new features and Battle Pass with each update.
PUBG is a big name in the Battle Royale genre in gaming and has a worldwide cult following, with millions of people waiting for their favorite title update. PUBG Corp has finally released a streamlined version of the game. PUBG Mobile Lite is designed to take into account budget smartphones.
Since the game was banned in September 2020, millions of people have been waiting for their favorite title, Pubji to launch in India.
PUBG is a big name in the Battle Royale genre in gaming and is a cult following worldwide. PUBG Corp has launched a streamlined version of the game. PUBG Mobile Lite is designed to take into account budget smartphones.
The PUBG game is a huge title and requires a powerful processor and GPU to run smoothly. Most people don’t have access to such high-end spec smartphones. This will reduce their chances of enjoying a hassle-free gaming experience.
The company has realized this and released a lite version of the game. This game gets all the frequent updates to add to the game’s enhancements, skins, weapons, vehicles and more. The 0.20.1 update has been released for global users and can be installed on your phone.
Here’s a guide on how to update and install the game on your phone.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and its subsidiary games are banned by the Government of India and users in India are advised not to download / install the game or any of its updates.
Users who already have version 0.20.0 of the game will be notified of the new update on their smartphone. Users who do not have it must first install it and then get the latest update.
With the latest release of PUBG Lite 0.20.1 update, players should have plenty of space on your phone. Newly PUBG Lite 0.20.1 update recently released (but the exact release date is unclear), Players are excited to get the PUBG Lite 0.20.1 version.
How to download PUBG Mobile Lite update APK
Gamers who already have version 0.20.0 on their smartphones will automatically get a notification for updates on their phones. Users who do not have the old update can install it first and then upgrade to the new version.
Here’s how you can manually install the update:
1. You must first go to PUBG Mobile Lite’s official website and download the game APK to your smartphone. You can click the link below to download the APK version of the game. If the file size is approximately 575MB and you want to make sure you have enough storage space.
2. Users then need to install the game by locating the APK file on their phones. You need to enable the “Install from unknown source” option before starting the installation.
3. Once the installation is complete, you can open the game which will update to the latest version.
Many users may encounter a parsing error in the game that requires you to uninstall and reinstall the game on your phone and run it again. Follow the same steps to download the game from the PUBG Lite website.
PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Update Download
New Update PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 APK file size is approximately 575 MB. So, make sure you have enough space to download it. If you already have an older version of the game, ie PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 version, you can install the latest update of the game from Playstore. Follow the steps below to download and install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1
- Download the game APK version from the given link PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.1 Update Download
- Now, install the APK file on their device and enable the “Install from unknown source” option before you install if it has not already been done.
- After the installation is complete, players can enjoy the latest updates of the new PUBG Mobile Lite version.
Steps to download the PUBG Mobile Lite update APK
1. To download the APK on a smartphone, users must visit the official PubG Mobile Lite website. The APK file is 575 MB in size and the user is advised to check the storage space before downloading the file.
2. Users need to download the APK file from the official website. The smartphone needs permission to install the APK file, and users need to enable “Install from unknown sources” from the settings on their phone.
3. The installation takes place and then users will be able to open the game and update to the latest version.
On September 2, the government banned the multiplayer action game PUBG and was taken out of both the Google Play Store and Apple App Store on the direction of the Government of India.