Gujarat Ikhedut Portal | Gujarat Ikhedoot Portal Registration | Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration | i-Farmer application status
Ikhedut Portal Has been started by the Government of Gujarat to provide many types of benefits to the farmers of the state. The government has launched several schemes for farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land and water conservation (Rakar launched several schemes for farming, animal husbandry, horticulture, fisheries, land and water conservation). Information about all these schemes Ikhedut Portal (Information about all these schemes is available on the Ikhedut Portal) and the state one can apply to avail these schemes through this online portal.
Gujarat Ikhedut Portal Registration
The farmers of the state were started by the Haryana government for the benefit of the farmers. If the farmers of the state want to get the benefit of the scheme and services, then for any scheme Gujarat Ikhedut Portal You can apply online by visiting And can also check the status of your application (તમારી એપ્લિકેશનની સ્થિતિ પણ ચકાસી શકે છે) and for this the farmer does not have to pay any fee. Ikhedut portal के Under this, farmers can enjoy various benefits from the state government. The benefits are of various commodities which are necessary to carry out farming activities in day-to-day life. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can take advantage of this portal.
Benefits of Gujarat Ikhedoot Portal
- The farmer is not required to visit various departments to apply for the scheme.
- this Gujarat Ikhedoot Portal The farmers of the state can get information related to the scheme at any time sitting at home.
- Through this online facility, unregistered farmers can apply for the schemes (non-registered farmers can apply for the schemes).
- All the farmers of Gujarat can take advantage of this scheme.
- Ikhedut Portal Under, many services are provided for the welfare of farmers.
Eligibility of Ikhedut Portal
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- Applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The farmer should have an Aadhaar card.
- A farmer must have a bank account.
- The former approval officer approves applications.
- The verification work is fully documented even after site check / record-checking.
- Under the scheme, the beneficiaries are selected by the officer who verifies the documents.
- All correct document details must be provided.
Documents of Ikhedoot Portal registration
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register online on Ikhedut Portal?
- First to the applicant Ikhedut Portal But after going to the portal, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will have to click on the option of “schemes”.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open by the computer screen in front of you. On this page you will have to select different types of schemes. You can choose any of these facilities according to your needs.
- After you click on the link, a new page will open on your screen and you can click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll yourself.
- After this, the next page will open, on this page you will be asked if you are a registered applicant.
- If you are not, then you have to click on No. And then click on the Proceed button. Then you will have to click on the new registration option on the next page.
- After clicking on the option, the application form will open in front of you. Then you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like personal details and bank details, land details and ration card details and then enter captcha code.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. In this way your application has to be submitted.
i-Farmer Application Status (How to view application status on Ikhedut Portal?
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will Application Status The option of will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you, in this form you will have to fill your registered mobile number and the application number of your form. And then the captcha code.
- After this you have to click on the View Application Status button. After that you will be able to see the status of your application.
- Anyone can apply for the schemes available at that time on the iKhedut portal.
- The eligibility and non-eligibility of the application is determined on the basis of site inspection or manual verification of records by the designated officer. The status of the application is whether the application is eligible or not, updated in the application by the authorized person.
- The Pre-Approval Officer pre-approves applications.
- The verification work is also decided entirely after spot-check / record-check.
- Pre-approval order and payment order are signed by the competent authority
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.