Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) appoints RPSC Vidhi Rachankar 2021 Applications are invited from qualified candidates for a total of 5 vacancies. The online application process will begin on January 18 at www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and candidates will be able to apply by February 16, 2021.
– Law degree from a recognized university. And
– Degree should have at least one ichlical content in English and Hindi or both.
21 to 40 years. The age is calculated from 1 January 2022.
Maximum age limit relaxation
– Men of ST, SC, OBC and NBC Sector in Rajasthan State – 5 years rest
– Women of Ordinary Class and Economically Weaker section of Rajasthan State (EWS) – 5 years rest
– ST, SC, OBC and NBC women in Rajasthan State – 10 years
Pay Scale –
Pay – Matrix Level L-11 (Grade Pay 4200)
To read the full notification Click here
Written Examination and Interview
On written examination there will be two papers of 100-100 marks relating to translating the Constitution and other departmental communication materials from English to Hindi and Hindi. Successful candidates will be called for the written examination.