UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Registration | BC Sakhi Scheme Online Registration | UP Banking Sakhi Scheme Online Form | Sakhi Yojana In Hindi
BC Sakhi Scheme Has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji on 22 May 2020 to benefit the women of the state. Under this scheme, the women of the state will be provided employment opportunities by the state government. Under this scheme, the government of Uttar Pradesh has decided to deploy banking correspondent Sakhi in rural areas. Now the villagers will not have to take trips to the bank because “Sakhi” will deliver money at home. Come, let us show you this through our article Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Scheme We are going to provide all the information related to it, so read our article till the end.
UP Banking Sakhi Yojana
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh has said that UP Banking Sakhi Yojana Under this, women from rural areas will now transact banking services and money at people’s homes through digital mode. Due to which the rural people will also get facilities and women will also get employment. The new UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme 2020 This will help rural women to work for earning. These women (banking correspondent friends) will be given 4 thousand rupees per month by the government for 6 months. Apart from this, women will also get a commission on transactions from the bank. With which their income will be fixed every month.
UP Rojgar Mela
Bc sakhi plan new update
Sakhi app has been inaugurated on August 16, 2020 through video conferencing from Amethi district by Smriti Irani, Minister of Textiles and Women and Child Development. On this occasion, 151 Anganwadi centers in Amethi district have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi centers. Through this app, Anganwadi will be able to provide facilities covered under BC Sakhi scheme. These Anganwadi centers have been converted into Utkarsh Anganwadi centers by Boston Consulting Group.
BC Sakhi Scheme
The Boston Consulting Group will provide these Anganwadi centers with all important information from the Sakhi app. So that Anganwadi B.C. Sakhi scheme will be able to provide door-to-door facilities to the people. Smriti Irani also informed that 500 more Anganwadi centers will be converted into Utkarsh Anganwadi centers in the coming 1 year. Amethi district has 1 thousand 943 Anganwadi centers. Out of which 151 Anganwadi Centers have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers in the first phase. Out of which 30 in Jagdishpur, 30 in Tolai Block, 12 in Bahadurpur Block, 11 in Bhedua, 11 in Singhpur Block, 10 in Amethi Bazar Shukla, 10 in Gauriganj, 10 in Musafirkhana, 10 in Har Block of Shahgarh, and Bhader Block in Block 06 Anganwadi Centers have been developed into Utkarsh Anganwadi Centers.
Salary to be given under BC Sakhi Scheme
- For the first 6 months ₹ 4000 per month will be given under the BC Sakhi scheme.
- A separate ₹ 50000 will be given for purchasing a banking device.
- In addition, a commission will also be provided for banking operations.
- Earnings will be made through that commission after completion of 6 months.
Purpose of BC Sakhi Scheme
Home-to-door banking services will be delivered to rural areas through the BC Sakhi scheme. So that people will get the benefit of getting banking facility from home. And this will also generate employment opportunities for many women.
BC Sakhi scheme new update
The Uttar Pradesh government has extended the date of online application under this scheme. The last date of online application under this scheme has been increased from 31 July to 17 August 2020. Interested beneficiaries of the state are left to apply online under this scheme and if they want to take advantage of this scheme, then they can apply under this scheme by August 17, 2020 and the candidates who have applied will get the selection results. The wait will now have to wait until August 17.
Sakhi Yojana Uttar Pradesh Highlights
Name of scheme
BC Sakhi Scheme
By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
On 22 May 2020
Women of the state
No tension to go to bank, will bring home ‘Sakhi’: Chief Minister @myogiadityanath Yes
Read full news – pic.twitter.com/eZjDvIP4Co
— CM Office, GoUP (@CMOfficeUP) May 22, 2020
UP Banking Girl
As you all know that corona virus infection is spread all over the country, due to which there is a situation of lock down in the whole country, this lock down has been extended till May 31, due to which people are not able to go anywhere. | Now people are being provided banking sitting at home. Under this scheme, the women who will be provided employment will go door to door in rural areas and provide all the facilities related to bank like money, information etc. UP Banking Sakhi Yojana The aim of providing employment to women and reducing the stress of bank account holders. Now the people of the state will not have to take lines in the bank and can stay home during lockdown.
Highlights of UP Banking Girlfriend
- Rural women of Uttar Pradesh will be provided employment opportunities under this scheme.
- Uttar Pradesh Banking Sakhi Yojana Under the scheme, about 58 thousand women will be provided employment.
- Women selected under this scheme by the government will get jobs and for the next 6 months, a sum of Rs 4000 will be given as salary.
- Assistance of 50000 rupees will be given to each bank friend for purchasing digital devices.
- Banks will provide them commission on every transaction done through digital mode to ensure a fixed guaranteed monthly income.
- The responsibility of these women is to make people aware of banking by going from village to village. Not only this, the necessary work related to the bank of the villagers sitting at home will also be done.
- It will cost a total of 74 thousand rupees to prepare a banking correspondent Sakhi. The incentive amount for six months will be given so that women do not leave this job due to economic difficulties.
- Women belonging to rural areas will get priority to provide banking services to the people at their doorstep.
- All women will have to apply to get employment under this scheme.
Implementation of BC Sakhi Yojana
218.49 crore to about 35,938 self-help groups (SHGs) for implementing the UP Banking Correspondent Sakhi Scheme. This amount has been released on 22 May 2020 under the National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM). The fund will help women working in non-governmental organizations producing masks, plates, spices and sewing / crafting. Today is 31 July 2020, the last date to apply for Uttar Pradesh BC Sakhi, candidates who want to apply should apply as soon as possible.
Work of UP BC Sakhi Scheme
- Jan Dhan Services
- Providing loan to people
- To get loan recovery
- The main function of BC Sakhi is to deposit and withdraw from the bank account from door to door.
- Providing services to members of self-help groups.
Eligibility for BC Sakhi Scheme
- Women should be natives of Uttar Pradesh under this scheme.
- Female applicants must have passed tenth standard.
- Women can understand banking services.
- Candidate women should be able to transact money.
- The woman employed should have an understanding of operating an electronic device.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Sakhi Scheme, women will be appointed who can understand and read the work of banking.
How to apply by downloading BC Sakhi Mobile App?
To apply under this scheme, the government has launched a mobile app, if the interested beneficiaries of the state want to apply online under this scheme, then they should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the beneficiaries will have to opt for the Google Play store of their Android mobile. After this you have to search the BC Sakhi app from the search bar of Google Play Store.
- After searching the app, you have to click on the link of the app and then you BC Sakhi app Downlaod Have to do. After downloading the app, you have to open the app.
- After opening the app, the home page will open in front of you. After that you have to enter your phone number. After that, you will have to enter a 6 number OTP on your register mobile number and you will have to enter the OTP.
- After entering OTP, you will try some guidelines on your screen. You have to read all the guidelines carefully after that you click on Next.
- On clicking Next, you will be taken to the new page. First you have to click on Basic Profile, after which you will have to enter all the information asked. After entering the information, you save and submit it.
- In this way, you will have to enter the information given in the entire section, after which you keep clicking on the submit button. Also, if you do not click on the submit button, you will not be able to go to the next section. After this, you will also have to upload all the documents you have asked for.
- You will also have to answer some simple questions here, the answers to all the questions will be multiple choice. The questions should be simple which will be asked from Hindi grammar, mathematics, English.
- At the end of the application process, you will get information on the message of the app. Selected candidates or those who are not selected will be notified through the app.
Through this article, we have provided all the important information related to the BC Sakhi scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. The helpline number is 8005380270.