The beauty of the festival is the sweetness and it is impossible to make saffron casserole or jarda casserole on Basant Panchami. But don’t worry if the sugar, fat and mawa in it are scaring your weight loss. We have brought you such a great recipe of traditional saffron pulao here that will not let you lose weight.
It is very tasty, healthy and completely sugar free.
For your information, tell us that this recipe contains 989 kcal calories, 183.4 g carbohydrate, 16.9 g protein, 20.7 g fat and 7.9 mg iron. Also, saffron in it is enhancing its properties.
To make a healthy Saffron Butt or Zarda Casserole you will need:
- 1 cup rice
- 6-7 Almonds and Cashews (roughly chopped)
- 10-15 raisins
- 2 small cardamom
- 8-10 saffron fibers
- 3/4 cup desi sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons ghee
The jarda casserole is made this way
- First soak the saffron in half a cup of water and set aside.
- Now put the washed rice in lukewarm water and leave for 30 minutes.
- Now heat the ghee in the skillet.
- Then add all the dried fruit in it and roast until it is golden brown and take it out and put it in a separate pot.
- Add small cardamom and cloves to a single skillet.
- Now add the soaked rice to it and cook for 8-10 minutes in medium heat.
- Then add sugar and some roasted nuts to it.
- Turn off the heat, add the saffron water and cover it for 5-7 minutes.
- Now decorate the remaining dry fruits with casserole.
- The Jarda casserole is ready.
Learn the 3 health benefits of saffron bhatt ie Jarda Pulao
The goodness of saffron
The Gerda casserole is very beneficial for health because saffron has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antioxidant properties, which are effective in fighting and protecting many diseases. Saffron increases our appetite and improves the digestive system. Also, eating it can eliminate skin related ailments.
Eating saffron regularly in food will help alleviate problems like anendra.
The Jarda Casserole flavor is incomplete without the dry fruit. Dry fruits and nuts contain a lot of calcium and protein, which helps keep muscles strong by eating. The anti-inflammatory properties of dry fruits and seeds give the skin a different kind of refinement.
Instead of sugar, we have added this Jarda Pulao Desi Khand which means brown sugar. Potassium, iron, minerals and magnesium are found in brown sugar. It is beneficial for physical and mental health. But like refined sugar, it does not affect insulin.