Garlic Roasted Potato Recipe: If you feel like eating something spicy, try this yummy potato recipe. The taste of this recipe is very good for health without being spicy. So let’s learn about how long this delicious recipe for garlic potatoes is made.
Ingredients for making garlic potatoes-
– Kosher salt
– About 10-12 grams of garlic (minced)
– Two tablespoons Virgin Olive Oil
– Black pepper
– half a teaspoon of parsley (minced)
– About 6 coarse medium chopped potatoes
Recipe for making garlic potatoes
Pre-heat the oven to 204 degrees Celsius.
In a pot, combine the potatoes, salt, pepper, olive oil, garlic pepper and mix well.
– Mix all these items together until they are evenly coated on the potatoes.
Place the prepared potatoes into a baking tray and cook.
– Cook for about 20 minutes, until crisp brown.
With the help of a spatula, rotate the potatoes for a while so that they are cooked from both sides.
After this, cook the potatoes from both sides until crisp, then remove them.
Then season them with parsley and serve with chutney.