World Autism Awareness Day 2021: Today World Autism Awareness Day is being celebrated around the world. This special day is celebrated on April 2 every year to make people aware of Autism. In fact, autism is a mental illness in which the child’s brain is not fully developed. Early signs of autism occur in children aged 1-3 years. Learn what this disease is, its symptoms and how to help children suffering from this disease.
What is autism?
According to experts, autism is a mental illness. Children are more prone to this disease. When autism is in the grip of a child, the child’s mental balance is narrowed. This causes the child to be alienated from family and society. The side effects are more frequent in the elderly.
Symptoms of autism
– Symptoms of autism occur in children of 12 to 13 months.
– In this disorder, the person or child hesitates to join the eye.
– Sorry for not listening to another person.
– No one responds even when voiced. Responds impractically.
– Parents disagree.
– If your child has these symptoms, you should consult a doctor.
– Try to change your child’s activity.
– Pay close attention to his diet, lifestyle and lifestyle.
– Don’t let your child shrink. Introduce him to new people every day.
After this, constant counseling will definitely improve the health of the child.
The reason for having autism-
It is not yet clear exactly why this disease occurs. It is caused by problems in some parts of the brain. The risk of autism in boys is four times higher than in girls. Sometimes it is hereditary. It has a high impact on autism on children by elderly parents.
There is no exact cure for it. Doctors decide what to treat after the condition and symptoms of the child. Behavior therapy, speech therapy, the occupational therapy etc are done in its treatment so that children can understand it in their own language. With this treatment, children often recover. This makes him less likely to do strange things. They go with the other kids. Doctors and parents have a special hand in this treatment. They must take special care of their child.
Find out like that
Usually a team of pediatricians, psychologists or specialists observe the person and interact with his / her parents and sometimes with the teacher. They can ask children to do something so they can see that they are learning. Professionals test with certain criteria and determinations with child-specific criteria and identify the autism spectrum disorder.
Follow these important tips for children with autism –
– When explaining something to a child, talk to him gently and repeat it with the child.
– Play with the kids, give them time.
– Do not let children play with difficult toys.
– Try to explain things to children through photographs.
– Give children outdoor games. It increases the baby’s little confidence.