Today is the last date to link PAN card to Aadhaar. In such a case, if you do not link a PAN card with Aadhaar today, it will be inactive by tomorrow. This will increase your troubles. Also, you may have to pay a fine of up to Rs 10,000 for financial transactions. Let’s understand how you can link a PAN Card to Aadhaar Card in 5 minutes.
Why Pan Card Aadhaar Card Link
– If you have linked your PAN card to Aadhaar, you can check your status by clicking this link. This is what you have to do https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home And so on.
– Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option on the left. Click ‘Click Here’ to see your status.
– Click the ‘Click Here’ hyperlink to see your states. Here you have to fill in your Aadhaar and PAN Card details.
– If your PAN card is linked to Aadhaar card, you will see this visualization “Your PAN is linked to Aadhaar number”.
– If you have not linked Aadhaar card and PAN card yet, you will get this link https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home After this, click on “Link Aadhaar”.
After this, you have to fill in your details. And your PAN card will be linked to Aadhaar card.
Income Tax Deadline: If you want to save tax, you can invest in these projects, secure with good income
SMS to Aadhaar Card link
To use SMS service, Aadhaar can be linked to PAN Card by sending a message to 567678 or 56161.