APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 (UTC) and Assam PSC JE Examination Date @ Ups @ apsc.nic.in: Candidates who have applied for the APSC JE Examination should check the vacancies in respect of APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020. Officials of the Assam Public Service Commission observed that the Junior Engineer (Civil) Examination will be held on October 11, 2020. And the authorities have issued the APSC JE Hall Ticket 2020 on 3 October 2020. All applicants must attend the examination along with the Admit Card. So all applicants will be in touch with this article to get daily updates about APSC JE Exam Date 2020. More details about Assam PSC JE Civil Admit Card 2020 are given in the following sections.
APSC Junior Engineer Exam 2020
The Assam Public Service Commission has successfully collected job applications for the appointment of Junior Engineer (Civil). Total Number of Vacancies Vacancies 307. Application Process Completed. Many candidates have applied for this APSC Junior Engineer appointment and are now awaiting the APSC Junior Engineer Exam 2020.
|Agency||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Category||Access the card|
|Date of Examination||11 October 2020|
|Access the card||Now available|
|Place of employment||Assam|
APSC JE Admit Card 2020
Candidates are eagerly waiting for APSC JE Admit Card 2020. Authorities have released the APSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 on October 3, 2020. Candidates can check and download APSC Call Letter 2020 on the official website apsc.nic.in. Leave a link below where they updated.
APPSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2020
The Assam Public Service Commission has officially released the APSC Junior Engineer Exam Date 2020 on its official website. And Examination of Junior Engineer (Civil) posts will be held on 11th October 2020. Therefore, candidates are advised to stay on our website for further updates on APSC JE Examination Date 2020.
Details APSC Hall Tickets 2020 Present
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the test center
- Test center code
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Gender (male / female)
- Name of the post
- Category (ST / SC / BC and Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Name of the test
- The address of the test center
- Instructions required for testing
- Signature of candidate and test consultant
- Time period of examination
- Applicant .Picture
- Date and Time of Examination
- Date of Birth of Candidate
Documents required for examination by Assam Public Service Commission 2020
In addition to the APSC Admit Card 2020, candidates must carry the following documents. In case the applicant fails to carry any of the following documents, the Authority will not allow the candidate to attend the examination.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Pass Book with Pass Photo
- Any ID proof issued by the Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
How to Download Assam PSC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps below to review and download Assam PSC Junior Engineer Call Letter 2020.
- First, go to the official site of Assam Public Service Commission @ apsc.nic.in.
- On the left side of the home page, m candidates can be found Calling letter / admission letter Link.
- Click on it and search for the APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 link.
- After finding the link, press on it.
- Enter the login details and press Submit.
- Your APSC JE Admit Card 2020 is displayed.
- Candidates can download APSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 on your device.
- Do not take a hard copy of the Admit Card for testing.
apsc.nic.in JE Admit Card 2020 Direct link
When downloading the admission test for the Assam Public Service Commission Examination 2020, candidates are often redirected to incorrect. Here we have provided a direct link to download apsc.nic.in JE Admit Card.
APSC Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020 (Available Now)
APSC Junior Engineer Exam Date & Card Release Date Publication: Click here
For more information about jobs, exams, results and other details, candidates can stay in touch with the Tamillanjobs website.