Jan Arogya Golden Card Online | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card | Jan Arogya Golden Card Download | PM Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Download
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card There is a card with the help of which any person in the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government and private hospitals selected under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Golden card Those poor people will get the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The process of online registration for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been started by the Government of India and any person can download the gold card or get the print out of it after applying under Jan Arogya Yojana.
PM Jan Arogya Card 2020 | Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
Ayushman India Golden Card To benefit every poor people of the country, these gold cards are being made available only to those whose name will appear in the Ayushman Bharat beneficiary list. Those who are willing beneficiaries of the country want to get their golden card, then it can be very easy to go to their nearest public service center and apply from the same Public Health Golden Card You can also get it made. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like how you can get gold card, benefits etc. through this article, so read our article till the end and take advantage.
Ayushman india golden card new update
A meeting of the Roadways Employees’ Council was held under the chairmanship of State Chief Secretary Personnel Radha Raturi. In this meeting, the Chief Secretary has said that golden cards will be made available to all public corporation employees of Uttarakhand under Ayushman Bharat scheme by December. Atal Ayushman Bharat Scheme in corporations will be implemented in all corporations by December due to delay in biometric process due to corona virus.
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card [email protected]
For the poor people of the country, who are unable to get treatment for their illness due to financially weak and are struggling with their disease Indian government Of all poor people Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2020 He has ordered to make this, through this gold card, he can treat his biggest disease for free, the government is providing health insurance of up to 5 lakhs to those people. Under this scheme, people can easily get their golden Can get the card. Ayushman India Golden Card Are being made in every rural and urban areas of the country, people who have not yet made gold cards, get it done as soon as possible.
Objective of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
this PMJAY Golden Card The aim of the government to make the country available is to provide health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees to the families coming below every poverty line of the country and to help them financially. As you know even today many people The central government has suffered from some disease and does not have the money to get their treatment done. Ayushman Bharat Scheme Has been started so that any poor person can be saved from the disease. Under this scheme, more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2020
This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, under the National Health Protection Mission in the year 2018.
| people Health Plan 2020 Under the scheme, health insurance is being provided to the economically weaker families of the country up to 5 lakh rupees by the central government, so that people can get their disease free treatment up to 5 lakh rupees in hospitals. There is a security plan which will help in making the country healthy.
people Health Plan 2020
Under this Health Protection Scheme, the first 1350 treatments like surgery, medical day care treatment, diagnostic etc. package were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included in it. Poor citizens of the country can get all these diseases cured under the scheme by making their golden card and go to private and government hospitals for free and can get rid of their disease and no fee will be charged in hospitals. People get their golden card as soon as possible people Service center Get it made and take advantage of it in hospitals.
Prime Minister Jan Arogya Card 2020 Of The document
- Aadhar Card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
How to check eligibility for getting Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The beneficiaries of the country will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility, the same people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card. We have given you the complete procedure below and read it carefully.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After going to the official website, the web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page, you have to fill your registered mobile number, and captcha code. After that, finally click on the generated OTP. An OTP will come on your registered mobile phone soon after clicking.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box. After this you will see some options like
- 1. By name
- 2. From Mobile Number
- 3. Through Ration Card
- 4. By RSBI URN
- Find your name by clicking on the desired option, then fill all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed in front of you on your screen.
How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2020?
People of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from Jan Seva Kendra and DM’s office, but you can download the Golden Card from where you have made it and the agent from whom it will be made, you will download it. Follow the procedure.
- First you Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website Have to go on After visiting the cloud website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to login, this login form will open, you will enter email ID and password and click on the button of SIGN IN.
- After this, the next page will open in front of you, you will proceed by putting the Aadhaar number in it and on the next page you will have to verify your leader’s mark.
- After verifying the thumb, the next page will open, on this page you will see many options, from which you can click on the option of Approved Beneficiary. After clicking on the option, you will get a list of the golden card that has been approved.
- Then check your name in the list and click on the option of confirm print next to it. After clicking on the option, you will be redirected to the Jan Seva Kendra wallet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet PIN after the password. After that you will again come to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download the golden card.
- In this way, you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to get the PMJAY Golden Card, then follow the method given below and get the benefit. You can make your Golden Card from two places and also download it.
By public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to the nearest public service center, the public service center will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name will be available in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list, then they will be given a Golden Card.
- After this, you should take all your documents like Aadhaar card, ration magazine, registered mobile number etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Through which the agent will make your successful registration and provide you with the registration ID.
- Then the Jan Seva Kendra will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 to get a Golden Card.
By registered and private hospitals
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhaar card, ration magazine, registered mobile number etc.
- After this, your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- You will be given the Ayushman card only after the name appears in this list.