Bajaj Auto, the country’s leading two-wheeler manufacturer, recently launched its new passenger bike City 110X in the domestic market. This is the new X variant of the company’s CT 110, which has been introduced to the market after making some special changes. The company claims the bike offers a comfortable ride even on bad roads.
Built with attractive looks and strong engine capabilities, the bike is priced at Rs 55,494. (Ex-showroom, Delhi) is allotted. This is about Rs 1,612 more than the company’s current model City 110. This bike is designed in a square tube, semi-double cradle frame, which, according to the company, offers better stability and control. So let’s learn 5 special things about this bike –
Hero releases cheaper motorcycle, HF100, alloy wheels and tubeless tires
1) – Design and look: The company has given the bike a completely new style and look. It has a circular headlamp with a grill, surrounded by a matte Finnish cowl. In addition, it also has a new design fuel tank, which comes with Thai pads. Along with the sleek-looking seat, the carrier is also provided on its back, which can be loaded with luggage. This carrier is capable of lifting up to a maximum of 7kg.
2) – Engine capacity: The company has not made any changes to the engine of this bike, which is similar to the previous version with a 115cc engine. It produces 8bhp and 10Nm of torque. This engine comes with a 4 speed gearbox.
Strong shock: The Datsun Ready-Go is no longer the cheapest car in the country, with a full price tag of Rs 1 lakh
3) – Safe and comfortable: The new CT110X features slightly thicker crash guards that provide better protection in case of emergency than a regular bike. These bikes have been launched on the market with new dual seater seats, semi-Nabi tires and 170mm ground clearance. The company claims that this bike will give you a comfortable ride even on bad roads.
4) – Wheels and Other Features: The bike is supplied with 17-inch alloy wheels and tubeless tires. This is a great feature according to this price category. Additionally, the bike is provided with a 125mm telescopic fork suspension on the front and a 100mm dual shock viewer suspension on the rear. In terms of braking, it has a combi braking system (CBS) that provides better braking even at high speeds.
5) – Price and color: As we told you, the price of this bike is set at Rs 55,494 (ex-showroom, Delhi). This is Rs 1,612 more than the CT 110 standard model. The bike is available in a total of four dual paint schemes. These include Black with Blue, Black with Red, Golden with Green and Red Color.