Aadhaar card is an important document for everyone today, be it child or old. Without Aadhaar, it would not be possible to take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Fund, PM Jan Dhan Scheme and other subsidy based schemes. UIDAI is now launching an Aadhaar card for the children of India to provide both government and private facilities. For this, parents can apply for a Bal Aadhaar card by submitting their newborn’s hospital discharge certificate and one of the parents’ Aadhaar card. Today we are telling you about one of the most important information about child Aadhaar, if you do not know that your Aadhaar made by your child can also be disabled.
This work is necessary
Keep in mind that biometric verification is required after the child is 5 years old. Otherwise, the child’s Aadhaar card will be deactivated. So how to check the biometric details of a child after 5 years, let’s know what the process is:
Read also: – Important work related to Aadhaar card has been discontinued, so use this App and take advantage of 35 Aadhaar related services at home
The UIDAI has informed the main responsibility of the parents and stated that the child can only use Aadhaar up to 5 years of age. The child’s Aadhaar will become inactive or inactive if biometric verification is not done after 5 years.
To update a child’s Aadhaar, find this Aadhaar Center
You can click on this link directly to UIDAI’s Junction.com uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx to get Aadhaar card biometric of child and update baby’s biometric. This way your child will have no problem getting admission in school or any other job. UIDAI says that after updating your 5-year-old child’s biometric, when the same child turns 15, your child’s biometric needs to be updated in Aadhaar. Explain that these mandatory biometric updates are free for children.
Read also: – 60 days of high validity and 100GB of extra data, the biggest change in these two plans
How to apply for a Bal Aadhaar card at home?
1) For this, you should first go to UIDAI’s official website. On this website, you need to click on the Aadhaar Card Registration link.
2) Here you will need to fill in many important information, including the child’s name and the parent’s name. You will also need to fill out the Aadhaar enrollment form.
3) At this stage, you enter the address, area, district / city, state etc.
4) Then click on Appointment button and select Schedule for Aadhaar Card Registration. You can choose the enrollment center closest to your home.
5) You will need to visit the Enrollment Center on the date of appointment. You should also include a child birth certificate, a photocopy of the parent’s Aadhaar card and a reference number.
6) The biometric information will be linked to the child’s Aadhaar card after the registration center has verified all the documents. Only a photograph of a child under the age of 5 is registered.
7) Even here, after all the processing has been completed, the applicant will be given an acknowledgment number, with the help of which you can know the status of the application.
8) After 60 days an SMS will come to the registered mobile number. Bal Aadhaar will be sent to you within 90 days of the registration process.