Oppo launched OPPO A53S5G, India’s cheapest 5G smartphone last week. Customers have the opportunity to purchase this phone today. The phone will be available for sale for the first time on the online shopping website Flipkart at 12 noon. The former RealMe 8G is the cheapest 5G phone in the country, priced at Rs 14,999. Oppo’s phone features three rear cameras, a MediaTek Dimension 700 processor and 5,000 mAh.
OPPO A53s 5G Price and Offers
The 6 GB + 128 GB model of the Oppo A53S is priced at Rs 14,990. And the 8GB + 128GB model is priced at Rs 16,990. The phone comes in just two variants. HDFC Bank Credit and Debit Card is offering a discount of Rs 1,000 under the proposal in Flipkart. That is, you can buy the original version of the phone for less than $ 14,000.
ALSO READ: Is Samsung’s expensive phone camera suddenly dropping? The matter reached the court
– Oppo A53S smartphone has a 6.5-inch HD + display. The display has a refresh rate of 60Hz. Waterdrop Notch design for selfie camera.
– It comes with a MediaTek Dimension 700 processor with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The phone runs on Android 11 based ColorOS 11.1.
ALSO READ: These important terms for this issue, including WhatsApp, have been changed since May 1, which will affect you.
– For privacy and security, it has an adjacent fingerprint sensor. To power the phone, a 5000mAh battery is provided. The battery supports 10 W charging.
– Triple rear camera setup on the phone for tri-capture. The phone’s primary camera is 13 MP. In addition, two other sensors of 2MP + 2MP are given. It has an 8MP camera for selfie.
– The phone supports dual SIM 5G. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port.