Tips for fighting the Kovid-19 through Homecare and Carentine: Scientists and doctors from around the world are engaged in eliminating the epidemic known as coronavirus. Despite this, no country has been able to eliminate Kovid-19 so far. Millions of people infected with this virus have lost their lives. In such a situation, doctors at DD News have advised the general public to take some precautions to protect against this deadly virus and to make people aware of the virus. Find out what those precautions are and how to block yourself when the Corona report comes out positive.
According to physician Sarin If you have come into contact with any Kovid-19 infected person or you have these minor symptoms of Kovid, such as fever, runny nose, cold, sore throat, headache, body breakdown, vomiting, diarrhea, skin rash, taste Contact Us
Secondly, to protect yourself from corona, wash these three things well, apply masks and follow social distance.
First, go to the health center near your home and do your corona test, keeping yourself separate from other people until you receive a corona report.
– Also check your oxygen levels from time to time. If your oxygen level is 94 or higher, you can contact yourself at home. You don’t have to go to the hospital in such a situation. Keep in mind that there is no need to do any type of blood test in the first 4-5 days after the symptoms show.
– DD News (DDNewsLive) May 3, 2021
Who are the high-risk patients?
– People over 60 years of age.
– People who are already suffering from heart, kidney, cancer or any other kidney disease and are taking some form of treatment. Such people are more likely to suffer from serious illnesses.
Keep yourself away from others, follow Kovid’s rules, keep track of Kovid’s symptoms, check for symptoms as soon as they appear, and if you fall into a category of people at high risk, contact your doctor immediately. In addition, medications such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and zinc may also contribute to coronary outgrowth, but do not use these medications without asking your doctor.
Keep these things in mind separately-
– Contact a doctor.
– Keep your doctor’s number on you.
– Stamp, continue gorging with salt water.
– Taking Shadhi on doctor’s advice.
– Follow the Covid treatment protocol.
– Start treatment under the supervision of a doctor at home, according to mild symptoms.
-Don’t treat myself. Medical consultation is required.
– Treat fever, vomiting, diarrhea etc. according to symptoms.
Take paracetamol to prevent fever.
Vitamin C, Vitamin D, zinc etc can be taken with the advice of a doctor.
– Take strong water and liquids.
When is it important to check the oxygen level?
According to Dr.Mrudul Kumar, it is important to check the oxygen level for people experiencing high congestion, coughing and high fever. In addition, check your oxygen level even after your fever is low after taking the fever. Try running your oxygen level after running for a while and before walking.
What kind of mask is useful-
According to Doctor Anoop, if a person wears two cloth masks on his face, he will be completely protected from the virus spreading in the air. Recent research suggests that virus particles smaller than 5 microns remain in the air as aerosols. A layer of mask is not enough to avoid them. To avoid this, it is necessary to have a double layer of mask. It is advisable to wear a cloth mask over the surgical mask. Surgical masks cannot be washed repeatedly because they are disposable, but the cloth mask can be washed and reused after use. This is why two masks on the face are considered safe to protect you from the virus.