new Delhi. There is good news for devotees who wish to visit Mata Vaishno Devi. Mother’s court, which has been closed for 5 months due to Coronavirus epidemic, will now open from August 16 i.e. Sunday. At the same time, devotees will again be able to see Mother Vaishno Devi. The journey will begin with strict rules of the coronavirus epidemic. Passengers must follow all the rules (Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra Rule).
It is known that Mata Vaishno Devi pilgrimage was suspended on 18 March in view of Corona virus. Shrine board Chief Executive Officer Ramesh Kumar said that in the first week of the resumption of the pilgrimage, 2,000 pilgrims would travel daily, including 1900 within Jammu and Kashmir. And includes the remaining 100 from outside.
The Jammu and Kashmir state administration had on Tuesday issued clear and strict guidelines with permission to open religious places in the state. After getting the green signal from the state administration, Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board has decided to start Vaishno Devi Yatra (Mata Vaishno Devi Yatra) from August 16.
Know what is the rule
– In the first phase, only 2000 devotees will be able to see every day.
1900 of these will be pilgrims from Jammu and Kashmir, while 100 from other states.
– Kovid-19 test will be compulsory for devotees coming from other states.
– People younger than 10 years or above 60 years, as well as pregnant women will not be allowed to travel in the first phase.
– Every devotee will be required to wear a mask or face shield and will also have to take care of physical distance.
– In the first phase, devotees going to Vaishno Devi Bhavan for darshan will have to go only by traditional route and after darshan they will have to come back through the new Tarakot route.
– There will be only online registration of devotees regarding the journey.
– Immediate journey slip will not be available to the interested devotees from the Travel Registration Center.
– It is mandatory for all pilgrims traveling to have Arogya Setu App in their mobile.
Along with this, for the convenience of the devotees, the free langar installed on the common roof road along the new Tarakot road of Maa Vaishno Devi will be re-started.