Aadhaar card is an important document. It is linked to bank accounts and PAN cards and is required for government projects. Aadhaar card is now used as an ID card. In such a situation, it is important that you have an Aadhaar card at all times. Most people have an Aadhaar card printed on a piece of paper. However, if you wish, you can also apply for an Aadhaar card that looks like an ATM.
Sitting at home is done
In fact, there is the fear of getting wet, bursting and washing away from the usual Aadhaar card. But you can also ask for the Aadhaar card printed on PVC card through the Aadhaar Card Issuing Section (UIDAI) website. What’s special is that you can sit at home and do this thing. Not only that, it will be delivered directly to your home via speed post.
ALSO READ: A stolen or lost Aadhaar card, do not get upset now, you will be sitting in a new home.
Advantages and Charges of Aadhaar PVC Card
This Aadhaar card is good in quality and can be easily placed in the purse. The Aadhaar PVC card also has security features such as Hologram, Gilloche Pattern, Ghost Image and MicroText. In this, offline verification is done instantly through the QR code. For this card, you only have to pay Rs 50.
Also read: If Aadhaar is incorrect, do not take your name, address or date of birth, sitting at home
How to apply for Aadhaar PVC Card
1. For this you should go to the official website of UIDAI (uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/get-aadhaar.html).
2. Now scroll down and go down and click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ option.
3. Now you have to enter 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code.
4. Now click on the Send OTP option.
5. Now enter the OTP in your mobile number and click the Submit button.
6. Now you need to check the details. You have to pay when everything is right.
7. You can pay by UPI, Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
8. You get a slip after payment. The card will arrive in speed post soon.