Green Ration Card Yojana Online Apply | Green Ration Card Scheme Application Form | Green Ration Card Scheme Beneficiary List | Gree Ration Card Yojana In Hindi
As you all know, the Government of India provides ration to the poor citizens of India at concessional rates. This ration is provided through a ration card. The Government of India keeps introducing new schemes of ration cards from time to time so that no citizen is deprived of the benefits of ration cards. Today we are going to provide you information related to one such scheme whose name Green Ration Card Scheme Huh. In this article you will be provided all the important information related to Green Ration Card Yojana. Such as what is Green Ration Card ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Green Ration Card Yojana
The Central Government has launched the Green Ration Card Scheme. Through which 5 kg of food grains will be provided to poor people every month. This grain will be provided to them at the rate of ₹ 1 kg only. Green Ration Card Scheme Has been introduced for all those who are deprived of the benefits of the National Manure Protection Act by the state governments. BPL ration card holders can also take advantage of this scheme. Several states including Jharkhand, Haryana, India have started this scheme and Jharkhand is going to implement the scheme from 15 November. first Green Ration Card Yojana The last date to apply under this was set 30 September 2020. But then it was increased to 15 October 2020.
Green Ration Card Scheme Application
Applications can be made under this scheme through both online and offline mediums. If you want to apply offline, then you have to go to the fertilizer supply department or public service center or PDS center and from there you will have to fill the application form and submit it. You can also apply online yourself. For which you have to go to the official website and apply.
Key Highlights Of Green Ration Card Yojana
|Name of scheme||Green Ration Card Scheme|
|Who launched||Indian government|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|an objective||Providing ration at concessional rates.|
|Official website||click here|
The main purpose of green ration card
Green Ration Card Yojana The main objective of the scheme is to provide ration at concessional rates to all the economically weaker families of the country. Through this scheme, ration will be made available at minimum prices so that no family in the country will be deprived of receiving ration. The benefit of the Green Ration Card scheme will be provided mainly to those who do not have ration card and to those who have BPL ration card.
Benefits and features of Green Ration Card Yojana
- The cardholder will be provided ration at concessional rates through this scheme.
- This ration will be provided at the rate of ₹ 1 per kg.
- A budget of 250 crore rupees has been set by the government under this scheme.
- In many states of the country, the scheme will be implemented by the end of 2020 or early 2021.
- All those who are deprived of the benefits of the National Fertilizer Protection Act can avail this scheme.
- BPL category people can also take advantage of this scheme.
- The scheme will be implemented in Jharkhand from 15 November 2020.
- One can apply under Green Ration Card both online and offline.
Eligibility and important documents of Green Ration Card Scheme
- To avail this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account details
- mobile number
- identity card
- Bpl card
- residence certificate
Procedure for applying under Green Ration Card Scheme
- First you have to go to the fertilizer supply department, public service center or PDS center.
- Now you have to take the application form of Green Ration Card Scheme from there.
- After this, you have to enter all the important information asked in the application form.
- Now you have to attach all important documents.
- After this you have to submit this form in the same department from where you have received it from.
- In this way you will be able to apply offline under Green Ration Card Yojana.
- First you have to go to the official website of the food supply department of your state.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link to apply for green ration card.
- After that the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- Now you have to upload all important documents.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply for Green Ration Card Scheme.
We have provided all the important information related to Green Ration Card Yojana through our article. If you are still facing any type of problem then you can ask us in the comment box. Your comment is very important for us. We will try our best to solve your problem.