How can I join a private channel on Telegram without informing the admin? –
You can join this group using one path, and if you are invited by any member of this channel you can join this channel using your fake identity and then the administrator will not tell you that you are a man, so this is the only way to join any telegram channel without informing the administrator.
How can I join a private channel on Telegram without informing the admin?
- The private channel is only accessible to subscribers and is not visible in public search. To join a private channel, you must receive a link from the owner (administrator)
- All users can access the public channel regardless of whether they are subscribed or not.
Can I view a telegram private group without joining it?
After 5 minutes of first access to the channel through a private link, it can not be viewed without a subscription, allowing the client to subscribe to it. They are safe until you share a link to your private channels.
How can I find hidden channels on telegram?
- Click the Search icon in the upper right corner of the app with the magnifying glass lamp with.
- Use the keyword you’d like to see and several channels appear with the Bullhorn Lam with next to it.
- Tap on the desired channel.
How can I find channel members in telegram?
Now, at the top of the channel page, tap the section where the channel profile name and photo are. Now click on the setting icon that looks like gear. Then tap the Manage Channels section and tap Recent Events. In this section you will see the latest people added or removed to your group.