The number of beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Summon Fund is rapidly increasing. More than 11 crore farmers have been involved in the project so far. Under the PM Kisan Summon Fund scheme, the central government will give each beneficiary Rs. Since its inception, the Modi government has transferred 8 installments directly to the Farmers’ Account. Despite this, many farmers have not received money in their accounts. At the same time, there are many such registered farmers who have not received any installments so far.
Learn why the installment is shut down
If you do not receive an installment of Rs 2000 for April-July, there may be some shortage in your papers. There may be a mistake in your Aadhaar, Account Number and Bank Account Number. If this happens, you won’t even be able to get the upcoming installments. You can correct such a mistake by sitting at home. You don’t have to go to the General Service Center (CSC) for this.
Also Read: Here are answers to your 10 questions regarding the PM Kisan Summon Fund
Learn the easy steps ..
- Visit the official website of the PM-Kisan Project (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Go to its farmer’s corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number here. After that enter and submit the captcha code.
- If your single name is incorrect, you can correct it online if your name is different in the app and in Aadhaar.
- If there is anything wrong you should contact your accountant and the agriculture department office.
Furthermore, after clicking on the helpdesk option provided on the website, you can correct any errors after entering the Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number. You will also get information about why your money is stuck so you can correct mistakes.
Contact us not speak here yet
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan landline numbers: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- E-mail ID: [email protected]