If you drive a car or bike, this news is very useful to you. After reading this news you will be able to save yourself from the traffic police fines. In a hurry, people forget to keep a driving license or other important documents related to the vehicle. In such a situation, the problem comes when traffic cops catch them while they are checking. You may have to pay a fine for driving a car or bike without the necessary documents. If this doesn’t happen to you, that’s why we’re going to give you some important tips today. Here we tell you how you can save all the necessary documents related to driving such as a driving license and RC on your smartphone.
Save your driving license here
You can install DigiLocker or Empariwahan app on your phone and save a soft copy of the driving license. These apps are very useful when you forget your physical driving license at home or when your records are lost or stolen. In that case, you can avoid challan by showing a driver’s license from a smartphone.
Also read: – Warning! These two major services related to Aadhaar are closed, UIDAI informed, and you are affected
Create an account like this in DigiLocker
1. First go to the DigitalLocker.co.uk website. But first make sure your phone number is registered in Aadhaar or not. If the phone is not registered you will not be able to use it.
2. After clicking on sign up and enter your name, date of birth, registered mobile number plus email id, password. You will need to create a password yourself.
3. After this enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number. As soon as you enter the Aadhaar number, you get 2 options. OTP and Fingerprint. You can use any of these.
4. Once this process is complete, you will be asked to create a username and password, with the help of which you will be able to log in to DigiLocker.
The process for uploading documents in DigiLocker
After logging into DigiLocker, two categories will appear in your personal account.
In the first section, you will find the certificates issued by various agencies, their URL (link), the date of delivery and the distribution option.
At the same time, in the second section, select the certificates you uploaded, their brief description and sharing and e-sign.
Select the appropriate option from the specific options to upload the document.
If you want to upload a certificate click My Certificate. After that, click Upload Document and select your certificate.
After that fill in the requested information. This way you can upload all your documents in Digital Locker.
Also read: – The good news for BSNL users, with unlimited data and free calling, is that this project costs Rs 400
How To Download MParivahaan App
1. Go to Google Play Store on Android Phone and Apple App Store on iPhone.
2. Find an application by the name of ‘mParivahaan’ here.
3. After clicking on the app, tap Install.
How to Download Virtual RC in the App
>> Open the ‘mParivahaan’ app.
Tap the three lines in the top right corner.
Tap the sign in option here and enter your mobile number and SMS verification code.
>> Now go to the home screen of the app and tap RC.
Enter the vehicle number in the search field and search.
The app automatically receives data related to the registration number.
Now you can add RC by tapping ‘Add to Dashboard’.