Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the new admission and re registration deadline to August 12, 2022. Interested students can apply for the programmes by visiting IGNOU official website- https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
IGNOU July 2022 re-registration date and new admissions date are extended. The notification was released on the official website for admissions.
Those who were unable to apply for admissions in July 2022 for ODL programmes, can apply till the extended date. For fresh admissions this semester, the open university is offering nearly 250 programmes with various degrees like- Masters Degrees, Bachelor’s Degrees, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate Programmes and Appreciation Awareness Level Programmes.
IGNOU July 2022 Admissions: How To Apply
Step 1: Go to the official website- https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
Step 2: Go to homepage and click on the registration link under ‘Welcome to Admission Portal for ODL Programmes – July 2022 Admission Cycle’
Step 3: Log-In page will appear and then enter your credentials as asked. Remember your Login ID and Password.
Step 4: Read and agree with all the instructions, fill the form and submit the requested scanned documents from originals.
The Scanned documents needed are-
- Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
- The application fee has to be paid using online transaction methods [Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), or through net banking].
- SC/ST students can claim fee exemption for the upcoming admission cycle. The exemption is only available for one programme.
Step 6: Your July 2022 IGNOU admission application will be completed and submitted. Remember to take out a printout of the application you submitted.
- After confirmation of admission Eligible students can even apply for Government of India Scholarships at https://scholarships.gov.in/ after confirmation of admission.
Registration Fee: Cancellation of Admission & Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee is charged along with the programme fee of the first year at the time of admission.
If a candidate applies for cancellation of admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policies which are-
- Before the last date for submission of Admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Application fee.
- Admission withdrawal within 15 days from the last date of submission the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/-
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1,000/-.
- After 30 days from the closure of the last date-No refund will be allocated to the student.