IND vs SL: Virender Sehwag was angry at the poor performance of Indian batsmen in the third T20

The Indian batsmen’s performance in the third T20 against Sri Lanka was very disappointing and the team were able to score only 81 runs in 20 overs. The Sri Lankan spin bowlers made Team India’s batsmen dance furiously and pavilion one by one. Former India opener Virender Sehwag was also unhappy with the batting of the young batsmen. Sehwag says the team avoided making the lowest amount in T20, which retained the biggest positive of the match. Former India opener Nitish Rana had a good chance to prove himself, which he missed.

England all-rounder Ben Stokes takes an indefinite break from international cricket

Speaking to ‘Krickbaz’, Sehwag said, “I say this is not India’s day. There will be a match in the series where the hosts or visiting team will split up. So we can understand that this is the same day for India. I thought it was a new wicket, yet India had to score at least 130-135 but I didn’t think they would reach 80. The only thing that was positive was he saved his low scoring. But I didn’t see anything special in bowling. Three players lbw against the spinner we rarely see. And if three of your five batsmen are out leg leg LBW, that creates problems. I thought Nitish Rana was the batsman who would take India to a respectable score with a fifty, but they failed to seize the opportunity.

Rajasthan Royals bought two-time CPL champion Barbados Trident

Hasaranga bowled well for Sri Lanka on the third day, taking 4 for 9 in his four over spell in the third T20. In front of his brilliant bowling, the Indian young batsmen were completely battered and Kuldeep Yadav scored 23 runs. Sri Lanka won the T20 series against India for the first time. Hasaranga took 7 wickets in the T20I series, for which he was awarded the Man of the Match award.

Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.