Between the Assembly elections in five states, including West Bengal and the Panchayat elections in UP, 11.77 million farmers are waiting for the next installment of the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Fund. Their wait is now coming to an end. Today, its countdown begins April 1. Since its inception, the Modi government has so far paid seven installments of Rs 2000-2000 and now comes the eighth installment. Explain that under this scheme, registered farmers are paid Rs 6000 in three installments per year.
Now check the status
You can check your status from today. For example, how many episodes did you receive? Which installment is pending? If the installment is discontinued, what is the reason for this? You can find the next installment by fixing the reasons for not paying the installment. Follow these steps to learn all such questions ..
Check your account this way
- First, go to the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will find the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ option on the right.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option here. A new page opens here.
- On the new page, select one of the options from the Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number. With these three numbers you can check whether your account is funded or not.
- Fill in the selection number you have selected. After this, click Get Data.
- After clicking here, you will get information about all transactions. When your account is paid and what bank account is credited.
- You can also find information related to the eighth installment.
- If you see ‘FTO generated and payment confirmation pending’, it means the fund transfer process has begun. This installment will be transferred to your account shortly.
Know when the eighth installment comes
Under this scheme, the Modi government will pay farmers Rs. 6000 in three installments of Rs. Under this, the first installment of each year will be from April 1 to July 31, the second installment from August 1 to November 30 and the third installment from December 1 to March 31. This means that before Holi, the first installment of this financial year and the eighth installment of the project are not expected. Please note that the PMM Kisan Summon Fund scheme was launched by the Modi government on 24 February 2019 and is only effective from December 1, 2018.