Aadhaar card has become a very important document, which is why you should always keep it with you. However, sometimes, the Aadhaar card is lost. In that case, you can remove a new copy of Aadhaar card if you wish. What’s special is that you don’t have to go anywhere. Through the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) website, you have the option of reprinting the Aadhaar card.
Negotiations will be held with the OTP
According to UIDAI, the lost Aadhaar card can be recovered through OTP authentication. For this you need to use Aadhaar website or MADhar App. You will be charged Rs 50 for reprinting Aadhaar. With this, the new Aadhaar card will be posted directly to your address. Let’s learn the whole way
ALSO READ: Double validity on this recharge of Jio, starting at Rs 39
Get a new Aadhaar card at home
1) Go to the official UIDAI website.
2) Click on the Order Aadhaar Reprint option given here.
3) Enter your Aadhaar Number (UID) or Registration ID (EID).
4) Now enter the following captcha carefully. After this or click on the “Send OTP” option.
Also Read: Forgot Password By Locking Phone? This way you will be able to unlock it
5) OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
6) Enter the OTP found in the mobile number. Identify the T&C checkbox and click Submit.
7) Click on Make Payment. Select Online Payment Mode and make payment.
8) You will be redirected to the payment gateway, where you will have to pay ₹ 50 (including GST and speed post fees).
9) After payment, your Aadhaar card will be printed within 15 days and sent to you via speed post.