Naveen Rojgar Chatri UP Apply | New employment umbrella scheme online application | Uttar Pradesh new employment umbrella scheme application form | Naveen Rojgar Chatri In Hindi
New employment umbrella scheme The program was launched by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji on 18 July 2020 for the all-round development of the Scheduled Caste poor people of the state through video conferencing in an event organized on Kalidas Marg. On this occasion, Rs 17 crore 42 lakh was transferred online by the Chief Minister to the accounts of 3,484 beneficiaries of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana under this scheme, so that he could get employment. Social Welfare Minister Ramapati Shastri was also present at the event. Dear friends, today through this article we Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chatri All the information related to the application, eligibility, documents etc. are going to be shared with you, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana Uttar Pradesh
Under this scheme, the Chief Minister of UP has targeted to provide financial assistance of 7.50 lakh to the displaced and unemployed scheduled caste families of the state due to infection of the corona epidemic of the country. this Naveen Rojgar Chatri Yojana Under this, the amount of self-employment provided to the Scheduled Caste beneficiaries by the Uttar Pradesh government includes the loan as well as the amount of grant. The funds being provided by the UP government under this scheme will be used for groceries, generator sets, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafes, tailoring, banking carapace, tent houses, cow farming etc. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, download the official notification and read all the eligibility criteria and application process carefully.
UP Rojgar Mela
Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chatri Highlights
|Name of scheme||New employment umbrella scheme|
|Launched by||By Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji|
|Launch date||18 July 2020|
|Beneficiary||Displaced and unemployed workers|
|an objective||Provide employment by helping Dalit workers|
|Official website||Not started yet|
Self-reliant Uttar Pradesh Employment Campaign
Objective of Uttar Pradesh new employment umbrella scheme
As you know, due to the corona virus epidemic of the country, the economy of the country is deteriorating due to which the workers and laborers are facing a lot of trouble, if one section becomes strong and the other is weak, then such a society is ever self-sufficient Can not be created. Given this problem State government This Uttar Pradesh innovative employment umbrella scheme Has started Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance by providing funds to the poor, dalits, laborers, laborers. So that he can do his employment. The Chief Minister said that the right balance can be brought in the society only by the economic development of the people associated with Dalits and the underprivileged. Only through such schemes can people of this class be firmly connected to the country’s economy and mainstream.
Deendayal Antyodaya Scheme
Inauguration of new employment umbrella scheme and online transfer of funds to 3484 beneficiaries of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana… https://t.co/V8pdbl9q0f
– Yogi Adityanath Office (@myogioffice) July 18, 2020
New Employment Umbrella Of the plan Benefit
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to the poor people, laborers, Dalits etc. of scheduled castes of the state.
- Naveen Rojgar Chatri Under the Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana, an amount of Rs 17.42 crore has been transferred online by the Chief Minister to 3,484 beneficiaries.
- People can use this amount only for groceries, generator sets, laundry and dry cleaning, cyber cafes, tailoring, banking correspondents, tent houses, cows, etc.
- The amount of self-employment provided to the Scheduled Caste beneficiaries by the Government of Uttar Pradesh includes the loan as well as the amount of grant which is being borne by the State Government.
- There should be balance in the society and this balance should not only be at the social level but also at the economic level
- The state is committed to employing and accommodating government workers.
Uttar Pradesh Naveen Rojgar Chatri Main Fact
- The Chief Minister said that the Prime Minister has given a target to each bank branch to provide loans compulsorily to at least two SC / ST and women beneficiaries.
- There are about 18 thousand bank branches in Uttar Pradesh. Through these, 36 thousand people can be benefited.
- this Naveen Rojgar Chatri Uttar Pradesh Through the state government, by giving financial assistance to the poor people of scheduled castes, they are working to make them self-supporting.
- Work is being done to connect more than 01 crore 25 lakh workers / laborers with employment and self-employment. Every needy is getting the benefit of various welfare schemes run by the state government.
- Under this scheme, to provide financial assistance to scheduled castes of Uttar Pradesh, to improve their economic condition.
New employment umbrella scheme Documents of (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be registered under Deendayal Upadhyay Swarozgar Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
New employment umbrella scheme How to apply online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state New Employment Umbrella Plan If you want to apply for getting benefits under this, then you have to wait a little longer because this scheme has been started recently and no official website of official website has been released to apply online as soon as this scheme Under this, the process of applying will be started, we will let you know through this article. After that the interested beneficiary Uttar Pradesh Rojgar Chatri Yojana Will be able to apply under
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.