PGA Tour 2K23 Patch Notes 1.06, PGA Tour 2K23 Patch Notes 1.06 On December 03 2022 – The 1.06 update for PGA Tour 2K23 has arrived, and we’re here to bring you the full list of changes and fixes that will be included with this patch. PGA Tour 2K23 was released in October and met with a lot of excitement from the gaming community.
PGA Tour 2K23 Patch Notes 1.06
PGA Tour 2K23 patch 1.06 was released today adding the North and South Torrey Pines courses. Courses are also available on MyCAREER’s schedule. The update adds some things to the course designer, fixes some online multiplayer issues, and more. Check out the patch notes below.
PGA Tour 2K23 Patch Notes 1.06 On December 03 2022
- Added “Auto Rough Tool Clear” which can be used to remove auto-generated rough surfaces to reveal the surfaces underneath. The tool uses all standard brush types and has an opacity toggle that affects the force of the tool’s impact on the surface when used.
- Added winter themed course designer assets with winter theme.
- Added support for winter themed content and gear, coming soon
- PGA Tour 2K23 Update 1.06 – MyCAREER
- The Torrey Pines (North and South Courses) / Farmers Insurance Open has been added to the MyCAREER schedule
- Addressed reported concerns regarding loss of controller functionality when immediately canceling a search in matchmaking
- Addressed a reported concern regarding a possible crash when the system enters rest mode during search in matchmaking
- Addressed reported concerns about players not being able to utilize matchmaking to join 2v2 multiplayer matches
- Made multiple improvements to stability and performance
- Addressed reported concerns regarding club appearance returning to default after using the “Apply to Set” function for shafts or grips in the golf bag.
- Addressed reported concerns regarding help panel displaying button prompts not working during swing calibration