The first installment of the PM Kisan Samman Fund 2021 has been highly received by the farmers of Bihar. Here, an installment of Rs 2000 for April-July has reached 99 per cent of farmers’ accounts related to the scheme. Assam is at the bottom with 46 per cent of beneficiaries. So far, as of the first installment of this year, the sum of 2000 crores has been sent to the accounts of 10 crores 31 lakhs 45 thousand 435 PM Kisan beneficiaries.
Number of Farmers Period
APR-JUL 2021-22: 10,31,45,435
DEC-Mar 2020-21: 10,17,08,537
AUG-NOV 2020-21: 10,21,87,098
APR-JUL 2020-21: 10,49,20,102
DEC-Mar 2019-20: 8,95,24,701
AUG-NOV 2019-20: 8,76,11,681
APR-JUL 2019-20: 6,63,17,214
DEC-Mar 2018-19: 3,16,06,319
Source: PM Kisan Portal
Also Read: Paddy’s minimum support price has increased from Rs 72 per quintal to Rs 1,940 per quintal, with a market price of Rs 100 per quintal.
Let us tell you that there are more than 11 crore farmers involved in this project so far. Under the Prime Minister’s Kisan Summon Fund scheme, the central government will give each beneficiary Rs. Since its inception, the Modi government has transferred 8 installments directly to the Farmers’ Account. Despite this, many farmers have not received money in their accounts. At the same time, there are many such registered farmers who have not received any installments so far.
Statewide look at how many farmers’ accounts have reached the first installment of 2021
April-July installment percentage
|Jammu and Kashmir||75|
|Hatt Tips h||72|
If you do not receive an installment of Rs 2000 for April-July, there may be some shortage in your papers. There may be a mistake in your Aadhaar, Account Number and Bank Account Number. If this happens, you won’t even be able to get the upcoming installments. You can correct such a mistake by sitting at home. You don’t have to go to the General Service Center (CSC) for this.
- Visit the official website of the PM-Kisan Project (https://pmkisan.gov.in/). Go to its farmer’s corner and click on the Edit Aadhaar Details option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number here. After that submit enter captcha code.
- If only your name is incorrect, ie you can fix it online if your name is different in the app and in Aadhaar.
- If anything else is wrong, contact your accountant and the Agriculture Department office.
Also Read: Knee Price: Now must wait for pure mustard oil, soybean, crude palm oil price to fall
Furthermore, after clicking on the Helpdesk option on the website, you can correct any errors after entering the Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number. Correction in Aadhaar number, error in spelling, all such mistakes can be corrected. You also get information about why your money is stuck so you can correct mistakes.
Contact us not speak here yet
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan landline numbers: 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
- E-mail ID: [email protected]