PM Kisan Samman Fund 2021 Latest News: The Modi government has paid Rs. Since the inception of the project, so far 8 episodes of 2000 have reached farmer accounts, but there are many farmers who have applied but have not received the installment. In some of the verified petitions sent by the Agriculture Department to the central government under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Scheme, there were many errors in the transfer of PFMS money so that the installment amount could not be transferred. Because of this, sending back to fix the mistakes made in the app.
Know what kind of mistakes are made
- The farmer’s name must be in “English”
- Farmer featured in the app “Hindy”, please modify the name.
- The difference between the name of the applicant in the application and the name of the applicant in the bank account
- The farmer has to go to his bank branch and register his / her name in the bank as given in the Aadhaar and Application
- Error writing IFSC code
- Wrong with writing a bank account number.
- Wrong in the name of the village.
Also Read: PM Kisan: If you have taken many episodes like this, be prepared to come back
Aadhaar verification is essential to correct all the aforementioned errors. Farmers should contact their nearest CSC / Vasudha Kendra / Sahaj Center for Aadhaar verification.
Correct this type of mistake online
- First you need to go to the PM Kisan website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Here you will see the link Farmers corner at the top
- If you click on this link, the Aadhaar edit link will appear where you need to click.
- After this, on the page that opens in front of you, you can adjust your Aadhaar number.
- On the other hand, if the account number is incorrectly entered and you want to change something in your account number, you will need to contact your Agriculture Department office or Lekpal. By going there, you can correct the mistake you made.