Latest news from PM Kisan Samman Fund 9th episode: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday announced a Rs. This is the 9th installment of this project. Under the scheme, the government will transfer three installments of 2,000 shares each year to the Farmers’ Account.
After transferring funds to the account, the prime minister, who is interacting with the farmers, said, ‘It’s time for India’s agriculture to face new challenges and take advantage of new opportunities.’ At the same time, Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar said more than 11 crore farmers have been given Rs 1 lakh 37 thousand crore under the PM Kisan Samman Fund.
– BJP (@ BJP4India) August 9, 2021
Check your name on this list
Step 1: Visit the pmkisan.gov.in website.
Step-2: On the homepage, look at the menu bar and go to ‘Farmer’s Corner’.
Step-3: Click on the ‘Beneficiaries List’ link here.
Step-4: After this enter your state, district, sub-district, block and village details
Step-5: When done, click on Get Report and get complete list
They don’t get an installment
Doctors, CAs, lawyers, etc. are also out of the scheme. Now only those farmers will take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman project, which will have a farm in their name. Neither Holly nor former MPs, lawmakers, and ministers take advantage of the PM Kisan project. If a person owns a farm, but they receive a pension of more than Rs 10,000 a month, then they are not eligible for the scheme.
Farmers took advantage of the scheme when and where
- The first installment was released by the government in February 2019.
- The second installment was released on 2 April 2019.
- The third installment was released in August 2019.
- The fourth installment was released in January 2020.
- The fifth installment was released on 1 April 2020.
- The sixth installment was released on 1 August 2020.
- The seventh installment was released in December 2020.
- The eighth installment was released on 14 May 2021.
- The 9th installment has been released today.