Prime Minister Farmer: Giving Rs 1,364 crores to disqualified persons – RTI

Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Summon Fund (PM Kisan Summon Fund) scheme, the total number of eligible beneficiaries is 20.48 lakh. This information was provided by the Union Ministry of Agriculture in response to information requested under RTI. The government recently released a sum of Rs 2,000 in beneficiary farmers’ accounts under Seventh installment on December 25.

There are two categories of unqualified beneficiaries

In response to the RTI application, the Union Ministry of Agriculture has identified two classes of unqualified beneficiaries: first, farmers who do not meet the eligibility requirements, and the second category are farmers who pay income tax. RTI applicant Venkatesh Nayak obtained this data from the government. More than half (55.58 percent) of the unqualified beneficiaries are in the income tax payer category, he said. The remaining 44.41 per cent are farmers who do not meet the eligibility criteria.

1,364 crore has been transferred to unqualified beneficiaries

Under the Right to Information Act-2005, under the PM-Kisan Scheme, which began in 2019, disqualified beneficiaries will receive Rs 1,364 crore by July 2020. According to the RTI applicants, a large number of ineligible beneficiaries are in Punjab, Assam, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh.

The PM Kisan project is set to begin in 2019

The central government has launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Fund (PM Kisan) scheme in 2019, under which small or small farmers, or those with less than two hectares of land, receive a total of six thousand rupees in three equal installments a year. Rs.

Didn’t the PM Kisan Summon fund installment? Have you made this mistake?

.

Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. We are not uploading or coping any content without relevant content owner permission, All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.