RBI Office Attendant Result 2021: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon publish the Office Attendant Result on its website.
All candidates who are eagerly waiting for the result are advised to check on the official website for the latest updates.
According to the report, the result is expected to be released in the fourth week of May 2021. However, the bank has yet to announce the exact release date for the appointment of the office attendant.
Prior to that, what was delayed on May 5, 2021, was the result. All applicants who have registered and attended the examination are advised to keep an eye on the official website for the latest updates.
Once released, candidates will be able to access the result link directly through this article.
RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021
The board held the office attendant post on 9 April 2021 and 10 April 2021 at various centers. Candidates will be able to download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 by following the easy steps given below.
RBI Office Attendant 2021 Details
|Board Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancy||841 Posts|
|Exam date||09.04.2021 & 10.04.2021|
|Result date||Available Soon|
|Result Status||Released soon|
RBI Result 2021 Details
RBI Office Attendant Result 2021: The Reserve Bank will soon release the results of the online examination for Office Attendant held on April 09 and 10, 2021.
The result will be out by the 4th week of May 2021, a total of 841 office attendant posts have been notified. A direct link to reviewing the written test result will be available in the article below.
Candidates looking for RBI Office Attendant Result Date 2021 to get notified when the result is announced.
RBI Office Attendant Cut off 2021 Details
Candidates who have applied for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Office Attendant have successfully submitted their exam on April 09 and 10, 2021 and now all candidates are waiting for the cut off marks / merit list.
Candidates are searching and inquiring about cut off marks from various sources. However, the cut-off marks have not yet been announced, but will be announced on the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) soon.
Candidates can download their results from the official website of the RBI or check the cut-off marks at the link given below.
- As the number of applicants increases, the cut-off increases and vice versa.
- If testing is difficult, cut-offs are usually low, but if the test is easy to moderate, cut-offs are expected to be high.
- If the bank releases a large number of seats, the cut-offs are usually low but if the number of vacant posts is low and specific, the cut-offs are high.
RBI Office Attendant Subject Wise Expected Cut Off Marks 2021
|Section Process||Total Marks Number||Category|
RBI Office Attendant Category Wise Expected Cut Off Marks 2021
How and Where to Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021?
- Official website. Visit ie.rbi.org.in
- Click on the RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 flashing on the home page.
- Enter registration number, date of birth, captcha code and click submit button.
- Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 and save it for future reference
- Download RBI Office Attendant Result 2021 – to be activated soon