The country’s largest bank, State Bank of India, has warned its 42 crore customers once again. In its latest alert, SBI has advised consumers to refrain from doing these five things. The first thing SBI said in its tweet was that the customer should not share personal information such as date of birth, debit card number, internet bank user ID, password, debit card, PIN, CVV, OTP. In addition, the bank has refused to download certain applications and click on all links in the message. Because you are the sole custodian of all your details, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) says.
Also read: – Find the COVID-19 Vaccination Center now via WhatsApp, followed by 7 easy steps
Banks should be informed immediately of any fraud
If you have fraud in your bank account, report it to your bank immediately. RBIKehtaahi says that when we receive instant information from you, we can take immediate action on our behalf. Be alert for any unauthorized activity on your account and let us know immediately.
SBI advised not to work
SBI tweeted on its Twitter handle that many hackers are taking people these days and emptying their account. In such a situation, the customer has to refrain from doing these tasks. These things of SBI are important for all of us to remember:
1) Do not share your personal details such as birth date, debit card number, internet banking user ID / password, debit card PIN, CVV, OTP to anyone and message to anyone or WhatsApp.
2) Get alert if you call in the name of SBI, RBI, Government Officer, Police or KYC Authority. This is because banks or RBI will never ask for personal information from you.
ALSO READ: – There’s a new feature in Desi Twitter Koo, now you can type messages by speaking in your local language
3) On the other hand, if a stranger calls you and asks you to download this mobile app, don’t.
4) If there is any attachment in any unknown email or message, never click on it. By doing this, your personal information will reach the fraudster.
5) Any big lottery you don’t apply for. Or do not trust any great gift SMS. Fraudsters steal your personal information through them and hack your account and empty your account.