The country has entered its 75th year of independence. This excitement and happiness of independence has been doubled by SBI’s new announcement. On August 15, State Bank of India announced a special deposit scheme. Tell us the key things about this project –
Tweet on behalf of State Bank of India, ‘Let us celebrate this 75th Independence Day with Platinum Deposit. Receive attractive benefits of SBI Term Deposit and Special Term Deposit. Offer only until September 14th.
Over 54 thousand times in the last 75 years, gold has returned
SBI Platinum Deposit
Time limit 75 days, 525 days and 2250 days
When can I invest
From 15 August 2021 to 14 September 2021
Aadhaar Card: Learn how to change address, changes in address change rules on Aadhaar card
What is Eligibility?
1- Domestic retail term deposits including NRE and NRO (less than Rs. 2)
2- New or Renewal Term Deposits can also be made.
3- Term Deposit and Special Term Deposit
4- NRE Deposit (up to 525 days and 2250 days)
- State Bank of India is offering 3.90% interest on 75-day term deposits. It is proposed to pay 3.95% interest on the platinum deposit.
- Currently, 5.35% interest is available for a period of 535 days. But Platinum gets 5.10% interest. At the same time, it is proposed to pay 5.55% interest on 2250-day term deposits instead of 5.40%.
Fixed interest rate for senior citizens
- Currently, it intends to pay 4.45% interest on 75-day investments instead of 4.40% interest, 5.60% interest instead of 5.50% for 525 days and 6.20% for 2250 days.
How is interest paid?
- Term Deposit – Monthly and quarterly interest payable.
- Investors with special term deposits are paid upon termination.