Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 | Technical Officer II Posts | Total Vacancies: 84 | Deadline: 15-10-2020 | Apply online at @ tezu.ernet.in
Tezpur University Recruitment 2020: Tezpur University is located in Tezpur, Assam, the northeastern state of India. Teju invited the application for the post Technical Officer II Engaged under Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM), Assam. The university has released a new job notification to fill out 84 posts. Interested candidates with the required qualifications can apply for the post @ www.tezu.ernet.in By the way Online. Before applying for the post, the applicant should read the instructions on the official website. Candidates who wish Jobs in Assam This opportunity can be used. Last date to submit online application 15.10.2020.
Tezpur University announces new job notification 28.09.2020. The above posts are in agreement and have been further expanded as needed. Selected candidates will be placed inside Different districts of Assam. Applications will be rejected with a false statement at any time of the appointment process. Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered. Applicants should upload relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates currently working in the government sector must apply for the right channel. Applicants must have a prescribed degree from a recognized university. For any further details, send mails [email protected]
Tejpur University Vacancy Notification 2020 Details:
|Name of the organization||University of Tezpur|
|Name of the job||Technical Officer II|
|Salary||Advat / – Check|
|Place of employment||Assam|
|Start date of application||28.09.2020|
|Last date of application||15.10.2020|
By following Daily appointment Site, you can get the latest updates here. Below are the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and how to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Teju Tech Officer II Post 2020:
- Applicants must hold Diploma in Civil Engineering From a recognized university / institution.
- See the ad for more details though.
- Maximum age limit 35 years.
- Selection may be based Educational background / interview / examination.
- Apply by Online The mode is accepted.
How to Apply for Teju Carriers 2020 Online:
- Go to the official website @ www.tezu.ernet.in
- Click ‘Information’ Given on the homepage.
- Search ‘Appointment’ Given under information.
- Find ads ‘Recruitment of 84 (eighty-four) Technical Officers to engage in Assam’s Jalivan Mission‘
- Check the eligibility criteria set out in the ad.
- The online registration link is provided in the following notification.
- Fill in the details carefully and finally submit it.