Drinking mango emeralds in the summer will protect you from the summer, but drinking it every day will reduce the risk of heat stroke. Today we are telling you the local method of making mango panna –
Raw Mango 4
150 g of sugar
Mint leaves 12-15, finely cut
Roasted cumin powder 2 tbsp
Black salt 1 tbsp
Half a teaspoon of black pepper powder
Salt to taste
4 + 2 glasses of water
– Common panas can be made in two ways.
– The first method is to roast mangoes. For this, burn 4-5 condes / dungas.
– When the fire burns, roast the mango duck well into its fire.
– When the top of the mango is burning, remove it from the fire and let it cool.
– If there is no roasting system, the mango can be boiled. (Make homemade mango pan syrup, this method is very easy
To do this, put the mango and 2 glasses of water in a medium saucepan and heat 4 whistles.
When the pressure in the cooker is over, remove the mango and let it cool. (This is a recipe for making raw mango and rice salad)
After this, take the roasted or cooked mango shavings in a large bowl or bowl.
Remove the pulp and separate the pulses. (Learn the recipe for making mango lassi in easy steps
Now add 4 cups water, sugar, salt, black salt, black pepper powder, cumin powder and mix well.
After this, add the mint leaves and mix again.
– The mango pan is ready. Drink it and drink it. (You get a fun taste of mango, what do you shake or mango rabbi?
– The prepared mango can be kept in the fridge or in a cool place for 2-3 days.
You can also add a little chat masala to it to bring spice.