Due to the corona epidemic, there have been changes in the terms of withdrawal of funds from the EPFO account. Recently, EPFO has announced that subscribers can withdraw funds from their future fund in the form of non-refundable upfront. In such a situation, people who lost their jobs due to corona or are in need of money, then you can enter Kovid-19 as the cause.
How much money you can withdraw
One thing to note is that you cannot withdraw the entire amount from the PF account. Subscribers can withdraw up to three months’ basic salary (Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance) or up to 75% of the amount deposited in their future fund account, whichever is less. Here we tell you how to withdraw money from your PF account sitting at home (How to withdraw PF online). You can do this work online.
These things should be
Active UAN Number.
The phone number you used to enable the UAN number must be enabled for the OTP (One-Time Password).
Your UAN number should be linked to your PAN card, Aadhaar card and your bank account where the money is deposited.
Also Read: Want to change SBI Account Phone Number? Sit at home and get the job done, learn the way
Withdraw money online from this type of PF account
1. Visit the UN website (https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/).
2. Now log in with your UAN number and password.
3. Go to the Management section provided here and click on the KYC option to see if the details are correct and verified.
4. After viewing the KYC details, click on the Right (Form-31, 19 and 10C) option in the Online Services section.
5. Your details are written here. Also, you need to write the last 4 digital details of the bank account and click on ‘Verify’.
ALSO READ: Is your smartphone stolen? Erase all data, such as sitting at home
6. Click Yes and then click Procedure for Online Claim.
7. In the claim form, you need to choose your requirement, such as a full EPF settlement, EPF part withdrawal (loan / advance), or pension withdrawal. These options will appear in the section I want to apply.
9. Select PF Advance (Form 31) to withdraw money. About the money you need (you can enter COVID-19 here), you will need to provide more information about how much money you need to withdraw and your address.