Guidelines for opening cinema, theater and multiplexes have been issued in UP. The UP government has ordered opening of cinema halls from October 15. The advisory issued by the Yagei government states that it can be opened only with an audience of maximum 50% of the rated capacity.
– Physical standards of at least 6 feet outside the common area and waiting area shall be followed.
– Face cover or mask will be used at all times. It will be necessary to wash hands with soap from time to time, using a sanitizer.
– Tissue paper or handkerchief or elbow will definitely be used while coughing.
– Spitting in a public place will be prohibited.
– All people will self-monitor their health. Information regarding any disease will be given to the State and District Helplines at the earliest.
– Everyone will be advised to use the Arogya Setu App.
Regarding the seating arrangement, booking etc. in the auditorium
– Thermal screening and sanitizer will be required at the time of entry into the auditorium.
– Spherical signs will be made according to the physical distance standard.
– If anyone shows symptoms of Kovid-19, then he will not get admission.
– Sufficient time interval will be kept between two shows in single screen cinema and between shows on different screens in multiplexes.
– The maximum seating capacity will be 50%.
– The seat number on which no one has to sit will also be marked during online booking or window booking.
– The seat which is not used will be killed by hitting the tab or floor fluorescent.
Advance booking or online booking will be done, touchless transaction will be used in window booking also.
– Mobile number will be required at the time of booking the ticket.
Meerut: Cinema halls gear up to resume operations as per the new guidelines issued by the central government amid #COVID19.
Cinema halls have been allowed to operate in the country with 50% seating from 15th October. pic.twitter.com/WC4uiFxz9z
— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) October 13, 2020