Amazon India is back with a daily Amazon Quiz where users can answer questions and have exciting chances to win exciting prizes. The Amazon Quiz of 14-9-2022 is now live, and the winner is eligible to win Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance.
Amazon Quiz’s focus on product trivia and provide customers with the opportunity to win exciting prizes, ? Pay balance. Rewards for these quizzes range from free products like mobile phone’s and goodies to Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Check out the questions and answers for Amazon Quiz of 14-9-2022 to get exciting prizes.
Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Overview (Quiz Timing & Prize)
This Table includes latest updates on Amazon quiz Day by day, We will updates daily quiz prices timing announcement date everything available at quick look on this below table..
|Name of the Quiz||Rs.20,000 Amazon Pay Balance Quiz|
|Quiz Date||14 September 2022|
|Quiz Play Timings||Quiz start on 11.9.2022 on 12.00 IST (Indian Std. Time) Quiz ends on 11.9.2022 on 11.59 IST (Indian Std. Time)|
|Total Winners||3 No’s, Winner Announced on 14 September 2022 11.59 on Amazon App.|
|Quiz Status||Live on Amazon|
|Winners||Check Recent Winners of March 2022|
|Obejctive Ans (Short code)||–|
Trending Amazon Quiz’s
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14 September 2022: Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1- Tupolev ,,,, Is Nicknamed What?
Answer (C) – White Swan
Q2 – In 2022, Ayesha A. Malik Was Sworn In As The First Female Judge Of The Supreme Court In The History Of Which Country?
Answer (D) – Pakistan
Q3 – Who Bagged The Women’s Singles Title At The Syed Modi International Tournament 2022?
Answer (B) – PV Sindhu
Q4 – This Fast Food Restaurant Franchise Was Founded In Which Country In 1965?
Answer (A) – USA
Q5 – This Is A Visual From Which City?
Answer (C) – Berlin
Short Objective Ans (Quick Ans):
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today 10 September 2022?
Follow below Guidelines to Play amazon quiz daily
- Amazon Quiz available on Amazon App, so we suggest you download and install the Amazon Android or iOS application from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Open the Amazon app and sign in app using email id and password if already created amazon account or else click on sign-up button and create amazon account.
- After successfully sign-in amazon account, u can play daily quiz on amazon app only
- Now go the Amazon App homepage and scroll down on the Amazon app> Offers> Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM or Click on Above link (We have provided “PLAY AMAZON QUIZ NOW“
- Another way to get to the Amazon Quiz page is by clicking Menu> Programs & Features> Fun One
- Start the quiz now by clicking the Amazon Quiz banner and tapping the “Start Quiz” button
- To win exciting prizes you must answer all five questions correctly in the Daily Amazon Quiz
- After correctly answering all of today’s Amazon Quiz questions, you are allowed to the Amazon Draw Winner’s lucky draw
- The Amazon Quiz Lucky Draw Winners will be announced on the Winners List announcement date on next day on 11.59 IST.
- You can check Winners list on amazon app. under winner’s zone we are already provided winners list on above quick overview table, Check Winners.
What Is Amazon Quiz? What Does it Mean?
Amazon Quiz’s focus on product trivia and provide customers with the opportunity to win exciting prizes, Pay balance. Rewards for these quizzes range from free products like mobile phone’s and goodies to Amazon Pay Balance. Check out the questions and answers for Amazon Quiz of 21 may 2021 to get exciting prizes.
Where I Can Find Amazon Daily Answers? Is INL Update Daily?
Yes, We Will Update Amazon Quiz answers Updates Daily on Indiannewslive Website and As well As On Telegram Channel.
Does anyone really win on Amazon quiz?
Yes, More than millions of People are participating on amazon quiz on app each day, Winners are very less but if you are lucky then u will win one day but you have to play quiz every day, When all answers are correct then only u will take in to the lucky draw zone, Hope u will win one Day, All is Well.
Is Amazon Quiz genuine?
As everyone knows that Amazon offers lots of quizzes every day, the best money people can make is Amazon Pay Balance or some expensive things like an iPhone or laptop. I read all the answers on this Amazon Quiz and most likely all have a negative answer but many people are winner and earned exciting rewards you can check Quora article for reference
Has anyone won anything from Amazon.in contests?
Previous Amazon Daily Quiz
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 May 2021: Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Which Of These Phrases Can You Use On Alexa To Take You To The Games Page?
Answer: (D) Show me fun zone page
Q2: This day was first celebrated on May 10, 1998 in Mumbai. Arranged by Dr Madan Kataria, name this day celebrated on the 1st Sunday of May
Answer: (A) World Laughter Day
Q3: Isamu Akasaki, the Japanese engineer who passed away recently, won the Nobel Prize in physics for inventing what?
Answer: (C) Blue LED
Q4: In April 2021, which of these was formally closed by the Indian Army after 132 years of service?
Answer : (B) Military Farms
Q5: Men first wore these to ride what animal?
Answer: (B) Horses
Q6: What does this color not usually represent?
Answer: (A) Jealousy
Short Objective Ans (Quick Ans): D/A/C/B/B/A
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19 May 2021: Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1: Which of these phrases can you use on Alexa to take you to the games page?
Answer: All of these (D)
Q2: Indian Army’s Lieutenant Colonel Bharat Pannu recently broke a Guinness World Record in which of the following areas?
Answer: Fastest solo cycling (D)
Q3: Recently which band featured in an Amul advertisement due to their upcoming single ‘Butter’?
Answer: BTS (A)
Q4: Which of these countries has reportedly decided to drop out of the forthcoming Tokyo Olympics?
Answer : North Korea (C)
Q5: Name this animal, who was Elle Woods’ pet in Legally Blonde?
Answer: Chihuahua (B)
Q6: Whose soldiers discovered this famous stone written with three scripts, held in the British Museum?
Answer: Napoleon (D)
Short Objective Ans (Quick Ans): D/D/A/C/B/D