Whether you need a smartwatch to monitor your fitness level or listen to various podcasts or music on the go, Apple watches can be your best companion due to its consistent performance support from Siri.
While surfing online, you may choose the desired model, Series 8, SE, Ultra, or Series 7. In addition, we have listed a few famous Apple watches that you can grab online at exciting deals and get them quickly delivered to your doorstep.
Latest Apple Watches for You to Buy at Exciting Offers in 2022
Purchasing an Apple watch on EMI can help you avoid incurring greater costs, especially when you do not own an network EMI card. Therefore we have listed some recently launched iWatches and their key specifications, hoping this will help you choose the perfect smartwatch while buying on EMI.
- Apple Watch Series 8
Available in four attractive shades, the Series 8 watches are built with top-notch LTPO OLED display and durable straps, ensuring the longevity of the device. Also, it has an impressive 50 m water depth resistance, and the design has been crafted for both men and women.
These watches include an S8 dual-core processor and 32GB internal memory, making them a perfect companion for your iPhone.
- Comes with a body temperature-sensing program
- Has in-built crash detection technology
- Offers Bluetooth v5.0
- Compatible with iPhone 6s and iOS 15 or its advanced versions
Offer Price: Starts from Rs. 45,900
- Apple Watch SE
The Apple Watch SE is based on watchOS 7, offers a battery capacity of up to 18 hours, and is equipped to provide haptic feedback. It is compatible with iPhone 8 and higher versions and successfully detects a car crash. Moreover, this device has an in-built sleep tracker that analyses your sleep pattern and tells you about your health activity progress.
- Includes built-in compass that also provides real-time altitude readings
- Alarms the user about irregular heart rate
- Consists of 5 new Tai Chi and Pilates workout programs
- Offers 1000 nits retina display which is soothing to the eyes for prolonged usage
Offer Price: Rs. 29,900
- Apple Watch Series 7
Backed with an upgraded and even more powerful sensor, the Apple Series 7 watches have many advanced features. These include sleep-tracking applications, compatibility with selected music and podcast platforms, and irregular heart rate notifications.
Users can wear these watches literally anywhere as there are built with crack-resistant crystal material and premium IP6X dust-resistant technology.
- Includes a body temperature detector
- Dials an SOS number when it detects the user may have fallen
- Detects oxygen content in the blood
- Comes in two display size variants, 41 mm and 45 mm, respectively
Offer Price: Rs. 41,900
- Apple Watch Ultra
This smartwatch boasts a 49 mm titanium case with three different straps. It also has a customisable action button to set attractive themes. If you are into travelling, its dual-frequency GPS can be of great use to you. Its battery capacity extends up to 36 hours, ensuring you can use the device throughout the day without any hassle of charging.
- Comes with USB-C magnetic charging cable
- Strap material is an elastomer that is resistant to scratches from sharp objects
- Built of titanium which is harmless to human skin
Offer Price: Rs. 89,900
Things to Consider Before Buying an Apple Watch
- Insurance: Though all Apple watches come with a 1-year hardware repair warranty, we recommend you buy insurance that covers physical damage. Insurers can extend it to at least two years from the date of buying. As accidental damage costs get covered, you do not need to worry about scratches and cracks that can appear from mishandling at any time.
- Band type: You have multiple options in this respect; for instance, if an athlete will go for a dark-coloured or vibrant sports band, you may choose a leather version that will express a more official outlook. Moreover, options for luxurious bands are also launched by third-party companies.
- Size of watch case: The material and case colour define your watch’s final look. You can choose something fancy like rose gold or more classic versions like charcoal black.
- Battery capacity: You should check the standby time and total charging time as you are about to use the watch almost throughout the day.
- Offers: Special discounts reduce the price remarkably from time to time. Thus, it is essential to wishlist your desired watch in advance so you can grab the best deal before it gets sold out.
In the sections above, we discussed some of the watch models that are currently being sold at offer prices. Online marketplaces list trendy Apple watches that serve many purposes for people around various sectors. Figure out the accessory you need and grab it at attractive EMI offers. You can also opt for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card for such purchases. In that case, it would be wise to be aware of all aspects, including the Bajaj EMI Card charges.