Biggest Port Of India: Mumbai Port: Mumbai, the western coastal city, is home to India’s largest port by volume and shipping traffic. The port reaches a depth of 10-12 meters in the natural harbor, allowing it to easily dock and sail for large cargo ships.
Biggest Port Of India
JNPT, also known as Nhava Sheva port, is India’s busiest container port, with an annual 5 million TEU traffic.
Which is the biggest port in the country?
|RANK||PORT COUNTRY||VOLUME 2018|
Major port in India
|Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust||Maharashtra||66.00|
|Visakhapatnam Port Trust||Andhra Pradesh||63.54|
|Mumbai Port Trust||Maharashtra||62.83|
- Which is the biggest port in Asia?
- Which is the deepest port in the world?
- Which state has the biggest port?
- What are the 10 largest ports in the world?
- Which city is known as port city of India?
- Which is the second largest port of India?