Everyone is worried about their retirement. People start thinking about retirement plans from the very first day they get a job. With this in mind, the Prime Minister Shrama Yogi Mandhan Pension Scheme (PM Sharam Yogi Mandhan Scheme) was launched in 2019. If someone invests in this project, they will pay an annual salary of Rs. 36,000 receive a pension. Tell us in detail about this project –
The Income Tax Department has returned Rs.
Eligibility for Prime Minister Mahandhan’s plan
- Age should be between 18 and 40 years.
- Taxpayers cannot invest in this project.
- Not covered under EPFO, NPS and ESIC.
- Applicant’s monthly income should be less than Rs.
- Applicant should have his own Savings Bank Account or Jan Dhan Bank Account.
Aadhaar Card: Keep these things in mind when making Aadhaar cards for children
These documents are necessary
- Aadhaar card
- Identity Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Passport size photo
- Full address of the applicant
- Mobile trusted
How to fill form
- Log in to Prime Minister Shrama Yogi Mahandhan Project at maandhan.in/shramyogi.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Click here to apply now’ link, then click on Auto Registration.
- Enter your mobile number and click Continue.
- Now you get OTP after filling in the applicant name, email id, captcha code.
- Upload its required documents. Make sure to print it out after submitting the form.
Delhi-London flight: Rs 3.96 lakh spent on flights from Delhi to London, government warned
The premium is age-wise
18 year olds have to pay 55 rupees a month. At the same time, people over the age of 25 have to pay 80 rupees a month. People who are 40 years old get Rs 200 per month. The more you invest, the more the government will invest.
Who will benefit
The benefit of this project will be given to people working in the unorganized sector. And their monthly income is less than Rs 15,000. The government has started this scheme so that they do not have money problems in old age.