The release date of Hyundai’s new upcoming three-line SUV Alcazar has finally been revealed. The company announced today that the SUV will go on sale on June 18. Official booking of this SUV has also been launched, you can book this SUV through the dealership along with the company’s official website. Customers can book up to Rs.
The SUV will be offered in 7-seater and 6-seater designs. The company said 75.6% of high-strength steel was used in the construction of the new Alcazar, which was the most powerful. The SUV will be offered with petrol and diesel engine options. Its petrol variant is powered by a 2.0-liter engine that produces 159 PS of power and 192 Nm of torque.
Must Read: See how the new Hyundai Alcazar looks in the pictures
In addition, the 1.5-liter engine is used in the diesel variant, which produces 115 PS of power and 250 Nm of torque. This engine comes with a 6 speed manual and a speed torque converter automatic gearbox. The company claims that the SUV is capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 kilometers per hour in just 10 seconds.
Get these special features:
- 26.03 cm (10.25 “) inch Multi Display Digital Cluster
- Bose Premium Sound System (8 speakers)
- Auto Healthy Air Purifier with AQI Display
- Front row-seatback table with retractable cup-holder and IT equipment holder
- Front row sliding supervisor
- Rear Window Sunshade
- Voice-activated smart panoramic sunroof
- 2nd row One touch tip and tumble seats
- Power Driver Seat – 8 way
- Hyundai Blue Link (Connected Car Technology)
The company will offer the Hyundai Alcazar in three different variants, including Prestige, Platinum and Signature. Furthermore, this SUV 6 will be available in single tone and two dual tone colors. Single tones include Phantom Black, Polar White, Starry Night, Tyga Brown, Titan Gray and Typhoon Silver. Includes Polar White with Dual Tone Phantom Black Roof and Titan Gray with Phantom Black Roof.