Shilajit has been regarded as a good male sexual enhancer since ancient times. In fact, it is the surest Ayurvedic treatment to cure low sex drive and men’s erection. You will be surprised to know that Shilajit can also alleviate your problem. Its intake eliminates the problems associated with your sex drive.
What is Shilajit
Shilajit is a viscous medicine found in the rocks of the Himalayas and is also used in Ayurveda. This herb is especially used to enhance your sex life and make you more stamina. Although this herb is thousands of years old, its use is rapidly increasing again.
What is research
According to NCBI research, Shilajit is effective for hypoxia, severe mountain sickness, elevated cerebral edema, pulmonary edema, insomnia, fatigue, idleness, decreased appetite, dementia and depression, early ejaculation, and low sex drive. Is the solution. Shilajit goes to the tissues for the new train, which ends the fatigue, idleness and low sex drive problem. Promotes the immune system.
Shilajit is available in many colors like Yellow, Red, Black. But the black variety is considered the most beneficial and effective. Learn how you can use it to further your sex life.
How women can consume Shilajit
Ayurvedic herb of this age is available in many forms. They contain capsules, powders, tablets, and you can use them on your skin. It’s a drug. Therefore, you should consult your doctor once before consuming it.
Here’s how to consume it
In the form of shilajit powder
- First take 2 to 4 tablespoons of Shilajit powder (150 mg).
- Mix it well with water or milk.
- This way, you can drink a glass of milk or water daily with Shilajit.
You can take the capsule just like any other capsule.
- Eat food first.
- After that, take the capsule with water.
- You can take one capsule of Shilajit twice a day.
If you are taking a tablet
You can take a Shilajit capsule with lukewarm water after lunch each day. You can consume it twice a day. But for its dosage, please consult your doctor once.
Beneficial to the skin
Apart from these, some creams and tonics have come up, including Shilajit. You can use them to enhance your skin.
Eat on an empty stomach
If you wish, you can consume Shilajit on an empty stomach in the morning. At that point you get most of its benefits. So, try taking Shilajit in powder form on an empty stomach.
When should you not use Shilajit?
- If you have some health problems such as sickle cell anemia, thalassemia, hemochromatosis, you should avoid taking Shilajit. If not, you may see some side effects.
- Even if your blood pressure is low, you should not consume Shilajit. This is because it lowers your blood pressure levels even further. This can put you at risk for heart disease.
- If you have high blood pressure or high blood pressure problems. You should still avoid it.
Woman Shilajit does not enhance your sex life. It also helps to balance your skin and your weight. So if your health is good you can give it a try.
Also read – If you are suffering from pelvic pain, these 5 exercises can help strengthen the pelvic floor